• prologue •

April 5th, 1992
GOOD NEWS!

The Buckingham Palace and The Althorp House just announced that Lady Ruby Spencer, member of the Spencer family, has just given birth to a baby girl. Sadly, Lady Ruby's husband and father of her baby, Sir Fernando Cienfuegos is not here to see his family due to his early passing in October 1st last year, he was one of the bravest soldiers The United Kingdom Army ever had.
Both mom and baby are doing fine, probably leaving the hospital by tomorrow. The little girl's names and surnames were also revealed, and the information released is that this is the meaning:

Grace Sapphire Spencer

Her first name, "Grace", is a tribute to Princess Grace Kelly, since she was a very close family friend.
Her second name, "Sapphire", comes from a wish of her father, who used to say his "my Ruby has Sapphire eyes"
Her surname, "Spencer", has a pretty simple meaning. Since she was born in the Spencer House, she automatically gets this name.

We give congratulations to the family, and wish a life full of health and happiness for both mother and baby.

September 18th, 1992
Today was the christening of Grace Sapphire Spencer!

The Althorp House shared a long note right after the main events saying that the ceremony happened at the private Chapel of the house. Of course, Lady Ruby Spencer and her daughter were present. Also, most of the Spencer family members were there, along with some of the British Royal Family Members who came after the ceremony. Princess Diana of Wales was there during the whole time and was announced as Grace's godmother. She is Lady Ruby's younger sister.
The ceremony was small and closed to family and a few friends, official photographs were taken and might come out at any moment.
After the ceremony and the pictures, a very special couple made an appearance at the small party they held after: Her Majesty, The Queen and her husband, His Royal Highness Prince Philip. The Queen came to announce Grace's titles, which apparently was a surprise to almost everyone in the room. The Althorp House shared a piece from the speech:
"Grace Sapphire Spencer, will have not only the title of Lady Spencer which is hers since she was born and official now after her christening, she will also have the title of Lady Windsor. A gift from me and my husband for little Grace. With that being said, I proudly announce: Grace Sapphire Spencer, Lady Spencer-Windsor."

April 5th, 1993
Happy Birthday Lady Grace!

One year ago, today, Lady Grace Sapphire Spencer-Windsor was born. Her family said that a party will happen at the Althorp House, the official home of the Spencer family. The party will be closed for family and friends, but the family informed they will release official pictures later on.

We wish her a very happy 1st birthday!

February 20th, 1994
Royal School!

Lady Ruby Spencer was seen visiting various schools today along with Princess Diana of Wales. It looks like Lady Ruby asked for advice to her little sister for schools, since Lady Grace is almost 2 years old and her mother already told in a interview that she wants the best education possible for her daughter.

We can't wait to see where she will study!

May 28th, 1994
Sad news!

The Althorp House just shared a note made by the Spencer family with the sad news of Lady Ruby Spencer's passing. She was with a disease for almost a year, but further information was not disclosed.
The last time she was seen by the public eye was in February, while looking for schools for her daughter.
They said she didn't suffer in her last moments, and was surprisingly calm, good before something got more serious, leading to her early and sad passing.
The family already shared an additional note saying that Lady Grace, two years old, will now be in the care of Princess Diana Of Wales, younger sister of Lady Ruby Spencer. They said Lady Grace is doing well, and everything the family is thinking right now is her well being.
The Buckingham Palace also share a note saying that The Queen and her husband are always available for support and were so sad to hear the news.
The Spencer family shared a beautiful photograph of Lady Ruby Spencer, to remind everyone (even themselves), that she will now be smiling at them from heaven above.