✧ | 15

chapter 15

chapter 15.
the beginning of an end.

[ triggers ]

none.
last chapter.

"1v1 ME IN BEDWARS, NOW

"1v1 ME IN BEDWARS, NOW." I CHUCKLED AS I SPOKE INTO MY MICROPHONE, ADJUSTING MY HEADPHONES

"fine, but how's raven?" Ranboo asked, clicking his mouse.

"i asked my mom to bring them to the vet, so i think they're at the vet right now." I grinned.

"that's good." He said as he joined my lobby.

"okay, be quiet, it's time to beat you in bedwars." I giggled.

It was dead silence for a few minutes, despite the aggressive clicking of our keyboards.

"shit," I said as Ranboo almost knocked me off with a fireball. "you missed, idiot."

"i didn't miss your bed, though." Ranboo says, making me confused until the sign telling me that my bed was broken comes up onto my screen.

"oh— fuck you," I spoke as Ranboo kills me. "i hate this fucking game, i want a rematch."

"mhm. you're cute when you're mad."

"oh—" I say, flustered. "well- thank you— actually, no, fuck you. i want a rematch."

"fine." He agrees.

I concentrated more this game, the clicks of Ranboo's keyboard filling my ears. The screen was the only thing I was looking at as I speed-bridged to Ranboo's base.

I broke the wool that was covering Ranboo's bed, he attacked me from behind, I turned around and broke his other attack and punched him off the island.

I broke his bed and the game ended, telling me that I won.

"yeah, i'm better than you. fuck you." I laughed.