✧ | 2

chapter 2

chapter 2.

[ triggers ]

none.

"SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN

"SHIT I'M GOING TO BE LATE AGAIN."

I get up and hurry to my closet, throwing on a pair of jeans and a shirt, along with a hoodie and my socks. I put my hair into a bun and grab my backpack, running downstairs and slipping my shoes on.

"bye mom!" I run out the door.

"honey, you didn't eat breakfast!"

I run back into the house and grab the toast that was on it, holding it with my mouth and running back out the door to school.

"lorelai, wait up!" I hear Ranboo say my name.

"wh- what—" I say, out of breath.

"what are you in a rush for? it's literally eight in the morning. unless, you're going to period zero for help."

"you're kidding, right? you're kidding me." I take a bite out of my toast.

"no, look it's 8:02." He shows me his phone.

"oh my fucking god." I redo my bun as I start walking to school.

"do you listen to lemon demon?" I ask, looking at him.

"yeah, i heard you humming goosebumps yesterday."

I look down at the concrete. "oh- sorry.."

"it's fine. the silence was getting loud for me and the humming helped." He says, fixing his hair.

"i'm not that good at singing- but thank you."

"no problem." He says as we walk inside school, heading to our lockers. "i'll see you.. period 2, lunch, and period 4?" Ranboo adds onto his sentence.