21. Wedding Night

Again this has MILD mature matter in it so please only read if your comfortable with the IDEA of sex and you know, things people do on their wedding night. Contains some strong language too.

You both left the wedding once everyone else started to leave. You made sure to say goodbye to everyone over the microphone and thank everyone for coming once again and then left with Harry's hands trailing over your waist just above where the skirt of the ball gown jutted out.

"You know I was sure you were going to get a mermaid, but fuck am I glad you got a ball gown because you look fucking beautiful," you smiled and ran your hands up and down his chest. He was achingly handsome which made it extremely hard to stop you from jumping on him here in the elevator.

He took you up to the top floor and stopped you outside of the Honeymoon Suite. "For you Mrs. Styles," he smiled pulling a key card from his tux jacket and handing you it. You inserted it into the slot and the lock flashed green so you opened the door.

"Wow this is beautiful," you whispered looking around at the white silk bedding, candles around the room obviously unlit but the scent was heavenly.

You made your way into the bathroom while Harry was checking out the balcony and tried to loosen the corset on the back of your dress but failing miserably. You walked back into the room and seen Harry sitting on the bed.

"Babe, can you un-corset me?" He laughed and nodded so you sat in front of him on the bed while his fingers untied the silk lace that was preventing me from breathing the whole day it was tied so tight.

He opened the back of the dress up and let his fingers trail over my skin. Goosebumps erupted over my skin and he dipped his head down to kiss my shoulder. You stood and stepped out of the dress and standing in front of him in only the sexy white panties you had picked out for this day specially.

You climbed onto his lap and kissed him roughly but still full of love and passion. All of your senses were heightened and everything seemed to be absolutely perfect. Once you were both completely rid of clothes, he sat up and looked at you as if he wanted to ask you something so you waited for him to ask.

"Did you wanna use a condom or did you want to try for kids right now?" He asked and you smiled.

"I don't want to use a condom. But how do you feel about that?" You said and he smiled back at you.

"I feel like I love that plan. I want to have kids with you. And soon preferably because I can't wait to expand our family," you nodded and smiled at him and you fell back onto the bed. Harry hovered about you and kissed you deeply.

"I love you," was the last words you both murmured.