17. Getting Ready

Lou had come over and done your makeup and hair before running off to fix the boys. You was beyond grateful, she was a guest at the wedding and she was running about mad making you look beautiful. And having a 3 year-old in her flower girl dress running around shouting about being a princess with her made things 10x more difficult before you picked her up, sat her on your knee and told her to watch her mummy putting your make up on. She even ended up helping Lou put on your lipstick.

The photographer was in the brides suite taking snaps of everyone, including some of you and Lux, Lou working her magic and you and your bridesmaids. There was another photographer in the grooms suite taking pictures of them.

Once Lou was finished with your hair and makeup you decided it was time to put your dress on. Lux insisted she come and see your princess dress so you took her hand and led her to the master bedroom of the suite where your dress was. Anne and your mum helped you while your bridesmaids helped each other. When you walked back into the room they all went silent.

"Holy shit Y/N, you look beautiful," Sophia smiled and you returned the gesture smoothing your dress down nervously.

"Are you sure, I don't look frumpy? Oh god I should have chose a different dress!" You panicked. You started pacing when Gemma stepped in.

"Babe! You look absolutely stunning, breathtaking. And my brother is 100% completely, madly in love with you. And I know him, he won't be able to keep his eyes or hands off you," you smiled. You were still nervous but Gemma put your mind at rest that he wasn't going to ditch you at the alter and run.

Just as that someone knocked on the door.

"Y/N it's me!" Harry shouted through the door.

"What the hell Harry, you can't see me before the ceremony," you panicked.

"I don't want to see you, well I do but not right now, I just want to talk," your face dropped.

"He's calling off the wedding," you whispered to yourself. A tear falling down your face.

"Why you cry?" Lux questioned and I pulled her in for a hug.

"Can you guys leave. I need to talk to him. Lux I need you to go with Gem ok?" She nodded and they all left, all looking worried except from Anne and Gemma. The walked out and you could hear them exchanging words of how handsome Harry looked with him, and they closed the door.

"I just, I wrote you a letter. And I was going to give you it now but now I just want to tell you what's in it. Plus I forgot it in my suite so I'll give you it later. I just want to say I'm so proud of all you are. You're the love of my life Y/N. And I couldn't be any happier that today we are joining together, and it's the start of a new chapter in out lives that we're starting together. I can't wait to say 'I do' at the end of the aisle. And I can't wait to hear you say it because it'll make me the happiest man on earth to know you love me as much as I love you. You know when I proposed I was prepared for you to say no, you were in love with another man. And I was having nightmares for months about you turning me down. I had been planning it for ages, but I kept putting it off because I was scared to ask your dad, and I was scared you'd say no. When I got those texts last night, I was worried you were having cold feet. But then you assured me that you were making sure this was what I wanted," you opened the door a little sticking your hand around it for him to hold. He took it immediately. "This is what I want Y/N. I want it so bad. I want little versions of me and you running around out house. I want to renew our vows for our 25th wedding anniversary. Because I know we're going to be together until we both die. And I wanted to thank you for being there for me, through me going on tour, the public 'private' life and just putting up with me. I'm so lucky I'm the man you've fallen in love with and you're marrying today. Because I know Niall thinks your hot so I didn't want you running away with him," you both laughed before he continued. "I'm so excited to see you walking down that aisle to me Y/N. I love you so much," tears were running down your face.

"I thought you were calling off the wedding," was all you could get out.

"I would never do that babe, I'm sorry I got you so worried. I just wanted to speak to you and make sure you know what you mean to me. I have something for you," you nodded and then remembered that he couldn't see you.

He placed a small box into your hand and you opened it. It was small stud diamond earrings.

"They were my mums, her mums before that and before that and if you keep going you get the gist," you smiled.

"God I want to kiss you," you whispered and he smirked. You could feel it through the door.

"That can be arranged. Give me a second," he walked away but you kept the door open.

"You can come out," Gemma said and you opened the door further to find Gemma and Harry. Harry sitting on a chair with one beside him with a blindfold over his eyes and nose to assure me he couldn't see.

"God you look hot," Gemma's face scrunched up.

"Ew, wait till I'm gone before you hop on each other," we both laughed and I stood behind Harry slipping my arms down the front of his black tux.

"You look amazing," you whispered into his ear.

"I'm sure you do too, but I can't say for sure right now. You stood up straight and walked in front of him taking his hands and placing multiple kisses on his lips.

"Gemma! Come take him away," you smiled at the handsome man sitting in front of you.

"I'll meet you at the end of the aisle?" You asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," he answered.