Something I Never Felt Before II

- How am I supposed to stay away from you the whole shift. Andy said leaning behind him and hugging him.

- You don't have to, just come to my office and I will yell at you. Easy. Robert said laughing.

Andy gave him a death stare and he laughed even more.

- Seriously, I have lock on my door and the blinds are mostly down so...

- Keep it professional Robert, keep it professional. She said as she took her bag and headed out.

- Wait. No kiss goodbye? Not even a small one? He stood at the door.

Andy came back and gave him a kiss which he continued and they were exchanging kisses at the porch like two teenagers.

- Now I really have to go. She said breathless.

- Okay. See you at the station.

Andy went home to grab her things for the shift and packed little extra since she will probably go to his house again atter shift.

Maya was already out so that was a relieved. She got into her car and drove to the station.

Robert was already there and the whole team was there but Andy didn't come yet.

He shouted for the line up and all of them ran to the barn.

- No Herrera again? He said with a serious tone.

- She definitely is testing his patience. Maya whispered to Vic on what Vic just nodded.

Captain have him orders for the shift and headed to the office concerned where she was. He dialed her but she never picked up her phone. Robert decided to wait a few minutes before he will try some other way to find her.

He headed out of his office when Andy stormed inside the station.

- Hey, what happened? He asked worried.

- Nothing. She was pissed.

Andy saw that Jack and Dean were behind Robert and she motioned him that they've been spoted.

- My office now. He yelled.

Andy felt relieved that he understood her motion and she headed inside.

She dropped her bag on the floor and sat in one of his chairs.

- What happened? He asked again as he sat on the table in front of her.

- Patrol pulled me over and gave me a ticket for loud music. For loud music, can you believe it. She got up and started pacing around shouting.

- Okay but you need to calm down because Dean and Jack are at the reception and they are watching. Robert whispered trying not to laugh.

Andy didn't care and just went to the door and locked them and closed the blinds.
Robert yelled something while she was doing that and hoped that they will leave since they can't see anything. Which actually was the case.

- Now we are alone. She turned to him and came between his legs.

She rested her hands around his neck giving him light kisses everywhere. Robert rested his hands on her waist and they stood like that for a few minutes. Being teenagers again.

- Ripley is coming any minute now for 6 months checkup and as much as I want you here you need to change. He placed a kiss on her forehead and she left.

Ripley got into the office seconds after Andy was gone.

- So? Ripley said as he sat down.

- What?