Ch 17: Barry Screws Up Everything

Don't worry guys! I haven't forgotten about this one! I'm just trying to make it more manageable for myself. You'll see what I mean as the chapter goes on. Enjoy my glitchlings!

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

"This isn't okay." Barry got up out of his seat untangling himself from Kara."This is not okay. I'm not watching this anymore. I'm done. I'm not doing this."

"Barry, we've watched so much already. We've already intruded into their lives. We might as well see how it all plays out." Oliver told him. "Just calm down and sit back in your chair. You're the one who needs to learn a lesson from all this, it was their idea."

"No, I'm not going to calm down or sit down or anything like that!" Barry protested. "This thing we're doing...it stops right now!"

"Barry, careful you want Gideon to bitch tape you?" Cisco warned. "We're all having a good time."

"A good time? A good time?" Barry asked him. "We're watching our friends lives! We just saw Snart kill the only friend he's ever had, I think that's the exact opposite of a good time."

"Well we never saw a body." Caitlin pointed out but that did nothing to calm Barry down. Gideon tried to bitch tape Barry to his seat, but this time he knew what to expect and dodged the tape moving so fast that the tape just attached to the chair.

"Getting real upset over a criminal who kidnapped your friend." Lisa commented.

"How are you not?" Barry asked her.

"It's because she's a criminal Bar." Joe replied. "They don't care that much when a partner goes down."

"I never said I didn't." Lisa objected. "Mick's like a second brother to me. Just like a copper, thinking we're heartless."

"Could've fooled this entire room. You didn't wish a loved one back like everyone else." Quentin replied.

"Because the only people I care about are on that screen and I'm not allowed to bring them." Lisa glared.

"You've got me." Cisco told her.

"Supergirl would you please catch him so Gideon can tape him and we can be done with this foolishness? I want to see more of Rip." Cat told the kryptonian.

"Uh...are we sure that isn't too extreme of an option? Can't we keep talking to him?" Supergirl asked just as Barry sped over to the projector in the back. Having found where it was hidden.

"I strongly advise against whatever it is you are about to do." Gideon told Barry, gaining everyone's attention to his whereabouts a moment too late. He tried to rip the projector out of the wall, kara moving to stop him with just a bit too much force and the projector cracked wires tearing out of it. Barry now had tape wrapped around his arms and legs. Supergirl holding the trashed projector.

"Oh my god." Roy's mouth dropped. Thea yelping as the thing sparked.

"That does not look good." Tommy craned his neck to see over all the chairs.

"It's not." Laurel and Alex chorused together.

"Barry." Kara placed one hand on her hip giving him a look. The other resting a hand on her hip.

"Your the one who slammed into me." Barry replied defensively. "I was just trying to get at the back to find the off switch."

"It's a glowing futuristic orb. You think it has something so simple as an off switch?" Oliver asked.

"Well if legends designed it and put all this together." Dig shrugged. "I wouldn't put it past them."

"Can we not watch anymore if it's broken?" Laurel wondered. "I'm not going to get to see any more of my sisters adventures? Watch her fall in love with Clarity and Clarity her? See her be happy with somebody?"