Kai Parker😈

niallsgirlos

niallsgirlos

Imagine: Being a Salvatore and dating Kai in secret.
"Y/N!"Your eyes snapped open as you heard your eldest brother Damon shout your name through the boarding house.
"Hmmm?"You felt your boyfriend, Kai's, breath against the shell of your ear."What is it, angel? I felt you tense?"
"My brothers."You told him before quickly breaking free of his embrace."They're back."
"I thought you said they were out for the week."Kai said but he still hasn't moved from his place on your bed.
"Well, looks like they came back early."You told him."Now get up and leave!"
"Um how?"The witch asked in amused tone.
You rolled your eyes and through open your blinds and the window."Through here."
"You're joking."He smiled.
"Do I look like it?"You snapped."If Damon finds out he will kill both of us...violently."
"Why?"Kai pouted.
"They don't like you."You sighed before deciding to correct yourself."In fact no one does, except me."
"I like me."Your boyfriend told you.
"Get out."
"Y/N!"You heard Stefan shout, he was closer."Y/N, I know you can hear us!"
"And I don't knock!"Damon sing before your door was thrown open.
"You should probably rethink your no knocking rule, I could be getting changed, or walking around naked or you know...other things."You waggled your eyebrows playfully from where you lay on your bed, an open book in your lap."What do you two need?"
"Bonnie needs that grimoire you borrowed back."Stefan told you as he strolled over to your desk and began picking things up.
"Please make yourselves at home."You muttered sarcastically and rolled your eyes.
Damon sighed and leant against your wall."I still don't know why you wanted it, you're a vampire."
"Who has a witch boyfriend."
You sat up and turned your head so fast to the window you almost got whiplash.
"Kai!"You shouted at your boyfriend who was sitting outside the window, a Cheshire grin on his lips.
"Kai!"Damon seethed."What the hell are you doing here?!"
But before the witch could reply Damon was holding him out of the window, a death crop on his collar.
"Damon, stop!"You screamed at your brother.
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill him right now."Your eldest brother spat, eyes never leaving Kai's.
"Because I'm telling you to."You told him through gritted teeth."And because he could make your head explode with a flick of his wrist."
Damon glared at Kai before reluctantly pulling him back into your room, roughly throwing him on the floor.
"I don't like this."He folded his arms, looking between you and your boyfriend.
You shrugged."I don't care. The grimoire is in the study. Bye, boys."
You quickly ushered them from your room and turned back to Kai.
"Where were we?"He smiled.