Freya Mikaelson🪦

Hermine_Black Thank you for asking for a Freya one

Hermine_Black
Thank you for asking for a Freya one.
I can't believe I haven't done one for her yet!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Freya after you two fight.
"Freya!"Rebekah called as she strode into the living room."Freya, where are you?!"
"In here."Freya's melancholy voice answered from where the witch was laying on the sofa, playing with her necklace, her eyes big and sad.
Rebekah walked around the sofa to stand in front of her sister and placed her hands on her hips once she saw the state the older woman seemed to be in."What happened? Who do I need to kill?"
"It's nothing."Freya sat up but her lips still stayed in a pout."Y/N and I got in a fight over-"
"Our brothers?"Rebekah guessed before sighing and sitting beside her big sister."Yeah, been there done that."
"Freya, are you st-oh...hey, Rebekah."You smiled weakly at both the blonde women."Can I have a moment with Freya?"
The vampire looked at her sister for conformation who nodded.
"Of course, love."Rebekah told you before swiftly leaving.
"Hey."You sat down on the coffee table in front of your girlfriend.
She sat up quickly."H-hi. Y/N, I'm so so sorry-"
"No, Freya, I'm sorry."You took her hands in yours."I'm just worried about you, your brothers...they can't be trusted. You have to know that. I love you but I won't stand by while you could get hurt, I don't want to lose you."
"You won't lose me."Freya told you."My brothers aren't the most trustworthy people ever but I'll be ok. I'm a witch remember."
"Just promise me you won't put yourself in danger."
"I promise. I love you."