#100 DAMON SALVATORE🥃

I can't believe we're at chapter 100

Thank you guys so much for all your votes, comments and support!
I love you guys!
- Mischa💜

Imagine: Damon defending you.
"We just don't think she's good for you, Damon."Stefan told his brother, his voice tired and bored.
"Stop talking, Stefan."Damon spoke quietly and dangerously.
"FYI I don't agree with that exactly...but I do think we should be wary of a her."Caroline pointed out."I have nothing against Y/N but kitsunes are trickster spirits."
Elena folded her arms."She doesn't have your best interests at heart-"
"Oh shut up you can shut up too!"Damon snapped, shocking everyone. He had never used that tone with Elena, supposedly the woman he claimed was the love of his life but he was sick of it. Sick of everyone talking about you behind your back. Sick of everyone assuming you were up to something. Sick of everyone trying to make him feel bad. Sick of everyone trying to stop him from being happy. All of his friends used to preach to him about happiness, apparently it made him better, if that was true why were they trying to take away the one person who made him smile.
"Don't yell at Elena, Damon-"Stefan told his brother, raising his voice.
"Why?"Damon's snarky tone cut through the room."Why? Are you afraid I might hurt her feelings? We wouldn't want that now would we? We can't go around hurting people's feelings...oh wait, that's exactly what you've all been doing. That's what you've all been doing to Y/N! The woman who saved my life!"
"That's not fair,"Caroline began to protest before deciding to correct the vampire instead."and technically she's not a woman she's a celestial kitsune."
"Whatever!"Damon waved away the blonde's words."I'm making my choice to believe the best in Y/N. Like you all believe the best in me. I don't care what you think of her. As far as I'm concerned you can all go to hell. I love her and I believe that I deserve happiness, finally I deserve someone who loves me as much as I love them."