Chapter 13

Angel's POV

After using the bathroom Missy and I walk out searching for Jay and Andrew.

"Where did they go?" Missy asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I had no clue.

"I'll go look for them," Missy said. I nodded my head not saying anything. I couldn't stop thinking about what she said about Jay. Do I really like him? I walked over and sat down at the nearest table I could find. Maria, my hormone montress appeared and sat down in the chair to my left.

"Everything alright, sugar plum?" she asked, while stroking my brown hair. I shrugged and still didn't want to talk. I buried my face in my hands.

"Hey," a voice said. I look up to say Jay staring at me with his deep brown eyes. They reminded me of pine cones. I gave him a weak smile.

"Guess it's my cue to leave,' Maria whispered in my ear disappearing.

"What's wrong?" Jay asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I still didn't want to talk.

"Is it because of me?" Jay asked. I quickly shook my head. I didn't want him to think I was mad at him.

"Are you not going to talk?' Jay asked. I shook my head. "Fine, then I guess we are playing the guessing game then, huh?" I nodded my head with a slight smile on my face.

"Are you having fun?" Jay asked, while scooting closer to me. I panicked and scooted away from him a little.

"Am I making you uncomfortable? I'm sorry," Jay apologized.

"Wait! No! You're fine," I finally say. Jay slightly scoots away from me with a smirk on his face, shoving his hands into his pockets. I gave him a confused look. Jay then bursted out into laughter.

"What?" I question.

"I got you to talk!" Jay exclaimed. "Works all the time on girls. At least that's what my brothers told me,"

I playfully punched him in the arm."You asshole!" I say, while laughing.

"I'm sorry! But look what I did!"

"Hm?"

"I made you smile!" Jay exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I say jokingly. Suddenly Jessi sat to the left of me. Instead of looking happy she looked rather sad or confused.

"What's wrong, Jessi?" I ask, turning my attention away from Jay.

"M-Me and N-Nick-"

"Oh my fucking god! Did you two do the Devil's Tango?" Jay said, interrupting Jessi.

"Jay!" I say, looking back at him with a look that meant 10000 words.

"U-Uh Im gonna go find Andrew," Jay said, walking away. I turn my attention back to Jessi.

"So are you guys a thing?" I ask.

Jessi shrugged her shoulders. "I-I don't even know,"

I look at her with empathy. "Do you like him?"

"I-I think so,"

We sat in awkward silence. I didn't know what to say. It was as if my brain wasn't working. I looked around the gym and found Jay talking to Devin and Lola. I feel angier come upon me. Why the heck is he talking to them? Jessi looked in the direction I'm looking in, gave me a playful shove and whispered in my ear.

"You like Jay,"