Epilogue

Samayra POV

I drive past the flower shop with a bouquet of sunflowers after work on Saturday and the heavy box of the flintlock antique pistol safely kept in my car's trunk

I turned down the street towards my in-laws house and the guard recognizes my Wrangler opening the gate for me. I park inside behind my Father-in-law's car and get out picking up the heavy bag.

I put the bouquet in my purse and hang it on my shoulder, lifting the heavy box with both hands walking in.

"Samayra..." Mom exclaims looking up from the dining table where she sat chopping carrots.

"SShhh.." I say putting my finger on my lip momentarily holding the bag in one hand, gesturing towards Ambar's room and she stifles a giggle.

"Is he in there?" I whisper and she nods gesturing to the bag that contained the wooden box with the pistol.

"Do you need a hand?" she whispers back and I shake my head slowly sneaking in our temporary bedroom on the ground floor. I push the door open and look inside. The room was empty as I hear the sound of running water from the washroom. I slowly walk in and keep the big bag on the bed, taking out the box and keep a small card with a little handwritten note on it. Then I put the bouquet on it's side and go to hide behind the couch.

After a minute or two, he walks out of the restroom and into the room and his footsteps stop the moment he notices the flowers and the big wooden weaponry box.

He curiously walks further and picks up the handwritten note, reading it aloud.

"Dear Husband,

You are so lucky to have me as your wife because I'm literally the most caring, sweet and beautiful wife in the world. So you better take proper care of me.

Dr.Samayra"

He almost chuckled to himself and looked around the room. I hid behind the couch, as he approached the flowers and sniffed them before giving an appreciative glance and then goes to open the box. He undoes the clip and then with his good hand, picks the lid up.

"Are you fuckin kidding me?" he exclaims and not in a good way.

"You didn't like it?" I say worried and come out of my hiding spot from behind the couch.

"No..." he says as he looks at me, checking me out shamelessly head to toe his eyes lingering a tad bit longer on my cleavage, while I walk towards him.

"What... But I thought.." I go to say as he holds my hand, the moment I reached his vicinity, he takes me in his arms as I suppress a scream of surprise.

"I love it." He says and hugs me tightly as I press my head on his chest.

"But you..." I go to say.