Ch.7 The Real One

■Hawk's POV■

Something has been bothering me the whole week. Ever since my last encounter with Mirko and the Boy that was with her that day, that boy's face lingering in my head. His face, his eyes, his quirks, I can't help but think about Y/N when I see that boy. 

I still think about Y/N, I can't accept that she's no longer here. My gut told me that she's alive somewhere, but I just couldn't find her. I miss her so much, my Baby Bird. That boy just reminds me of her so much.

That's not the only thing that's bothering me. Actually, this week, whenever I met Mirko, Endeavor, and Shoto, they did something unimaginable. Should I say they're being childish?

There are days when Endeavor and I patrolling together, sometimes he threw me at the villain. Was that normal? I could lunge myself on my own if he told me to, but he threw me instead.

Then, one time I met Shoto and Creati. I don't know whether it's just a coincidence or not but, one time I just landed from flying, and Shoto coat the street with ice, making me slip and almost fell.

Mirko, don't even ask about it. Whenever we saw each other, she lands a kick on me. But, it's better than her giving me cold shoulder for the past 5 years. But still, it seems like they're mistreating me.

I'm currently patrolling around the neighborhood when I heard Shoto's voice from the park. When I look inside the park, there's Shoto and Creati without their costume. And with them, is the boy from last week Keita.

Shoto making Keita stands on the slide and then Keita's wings appear.

Shoto: jump now, don't worry I'll catch you.

Momo: I made a net so you won't fall to the ground too.

Keita: okay

Keita jumps and flaps the wings, but he's still unbalanced. Shoto caught him when he almost falls.

Keita: I'm sorry uncle Shoto... I still don't know how to do it properly...

Shoto: it's okay... I'm sorry too that I can't tell you what to do...

Momo: we need someone like Mezo who can fly...

So that boy is learning to fly. Doesn't anyone in his family know how to fly? I watch as the boy is looking down. Why does seeing him entice me so much?

Hawks: what about a pro hero who can fly amazingly?

Shoto and Creati look back at me with wide eyes. And that Keita Boy, his eyes are sparkling.

Keita: Hawks!

Shoto&Momo: Hawks!?

Keita runs to me and stops in front of me. But he runs back to Creati and asks for his bag that she carries, and she gives it to him.

Keita takes a book and a pen then runs back to me. He holds the books open in front of me.

Keita: Mr. Hawks, can I have your autograph? Please

His eyes look so bright, I can't help but be entranced by them. I take the pen sign the book.

Keita: Thank you! Look uncle Shoto I have Hawks Sign too now

■3rd Person POV■

Hawks watch as Keita interacts with Shoto and Momo. Keita approaches him again.

Keita: are you really gonna teach me how to fly?

Hawks: Yes, I can do th-

Shoto: Keita, I... I can help you practice