11, Gardien Midnight [End]

⚠️TRIGHER WARNING, toture, abuse, neadels and drugging⚠️

Tomiko's [Toga's] point of view

My head was killing me, in fackt the hole room was spinning. I opend my eyes, and in the begining only saw black dodts. After a couple of minutes i realised i was not at ua. I tryed to move only to find out that i am tied to a chair. The ropes was really tight, with every breath i felt it burn its way into my skin.

I looked aroud the room, it was nothing other than the chair, witch is boulted to the concrete floor. I heard the door open, and shoot my head up to see who it is. I wached Dabi enter the room. 'Shit, did they find me, please no' i pleaded in my head.

"So our new mebrer, recuested that you would be... taken out of the picture. So since he is gone at the moument, i get to start the toture" he manicly laughd. Tears thretaning to  fall, remembering all of the loong nights in the past. Dabi walked rowords me slowly, like he thought it was fun letting me prosses my future.

He placed his arm on my arm, i closed my eyes prepering. Insted nothing happend, i slowly opend my eyes, Big.Mistake. The moment my mussels relaxed slightly he aktivaited his quirk. The blue flames burnint so bad, the heat was so intense that my nerves was counfused wheter ut was hot or cold.

"AAAAAAAAHHH" my blood cureling skreame could probaly head it on the outher side of the globe. He let go laghing crazy, enoying the skreames. "P...please s...s..st..stop" i pleaded with my voice trembling. "Ha, keep dreaming, cuz soon they are gonna get crunched" Dabi's mishivies smile only terrefied me more.

He slammed his hand om my trought, banging my head in to the wall. Dabi thighent the grip whil he grinned more and more. "S.......st....stop" i manegde to push out from the grip. Fealing my lungh burn of lack of oxygen, i felt it.

The air becoming hotter, his flame digging its way into my throuht. He let go and my body skreamed scrachy becouse of the state of my voice, i was caching my breath, trying to get enough oxygen. Dabi kikked me straiht in to my stomach. "Aaaaah" my scrachy voive skreamed while i started to cough up blood.

The door opend. "Well i will be leaving then, have fun" Dabi laughs as he left the room. "Well helo" a voice of pure crazyness strangled the silence.

Uraraka's point of view

I was walking on the street, towards the base. The other heros where on the east side, to fight and distract Walking though the ally way, my toughts was filled with anxiety

'What if Tomiko [Toga] is..... No dont think like that' i argued with my self. I was now only two ally ways from the base. Activaiting my quirk, i flooted my self on the naboring building roof. Ready to barge in and save Tomiko [Toga]. The other heros signaled that they were ready. 'Bring it on'

Tomiko's [Toga's] point of view

Looking up i saw....Izuku. my face filled itself with pure terror, his hatred was radiating of him. "Arent we gonna have funn.

"You know the way you were looking at Uraraka at training, let me make something clear. She.Is.Mine" he threathend like a psychopath. "So shal we start" he invaited with a evil grinn on his childish face. Izuku pulled a neadle with a liqued from his back.

He walked over to me takimg his time. I fliched away as ge got closer. With out a warning the ingekted the neadle deep into my neck. The liquid spreding though out my vains. It felt like my hole body was on fier.

Tying to beak free to no avail. "AAAAAAH, STOP PLEASE STOP IT" I skreamed the skariest of agony skreames. My hole body was trembeling from the burning liquid, running through my vains. It hurt so bad, like Dabis flames but consentrated and ingekted inn to blood.

The pain got so bad i shifted inn and out of conshesness. I heard something get destroid at the other side of the building, before the rining in my ears beacame to loud. The last thing i saw clearly was Izuku runing to see what the hell happend.

Uraraka's point of view

I heard the most scared skream i have heard. When i realsied it was from Tomiko [Toga] and my spine became cold. The heroes broke down the entrence on the other side of the bilding.

I saw my signal and floted my selfover to the window to see anything. After while i found the room with Tomiko [Toga] inn it. My heart shatterd when i saw all the blood and her skreames for help in pure terror and agony.

Bursting through thw window i cutt of all of the restraind and hugged her. "She was trembelimg like it was an eathkuake, i did not know what they did to her. I floted both of us oth of the base and to a medict team.

I calmed Tomiko [Toga] down with my warm embrace and comforting sweet words. She fell asleep on the streacher, whiled in to the ambulanse with me by her side.

Midnight's point of view

After the intense villan fight, we all came out un harmed. I rushed to the hostipal after cheking in i went to Tomiko's [Toga's] room she laid there with her eyes half open.

Uraraka was sitting beside her holding her hand, in a mixture of laghing and crying. I made my way cheking if eather of them were hurt. Tomiko [Toga] exlaimed that she was gonna be fine.

Uraraka was not hurted at all, well her mental health had taken a punch in the gut, she would naturly heal now they were safe tougheter. "So Tomiko [Toga] what are you planning to do now, Izuku was capured and is in prison, so you dont nead to worry" i asked hoping for an spesific answer. "I dont know i dont have a place to live, dont have a school to go and nobody would hire a teanger" she expressed her worrieds trough sobs.

"What if i became your parental gardien" i laid the option out on the table figuratly. "Really, you would do that" she exclaimed in pure joy. "Yes i will gladly" i agreded giggeling with her joy.

-timeskip brought to you by my sleep schedule.

3rd person point of view

Tomiko lived with Midnight when she was not at the dorms, she had joined 1a replasing Izuku. Finaly her life had taken a beatufull turn.

Uaraka and Tomiko [Toga] sat in a cherry blosom thre the the park they first met. Uraraka siting on Tomiko [Togas] lap with there hand interwined. "You were preatttty hot in that disguise Uraraka~" Tomiko [Toga] teased her. Uraraka giggled in embarestment, hiding her face in Tomiko's [Toga's] neck. They took in the beaty of the sunset. "I love you Uraraka" Tomiko [Toga] whisperd in her ear. "I love you to" Uaraka aswerd.

This was end of this book, my guys, gals and non-binary pals. Was the story good? I have many books on the way...

-Curseandablessing
[1221 words]