8, Cuddling with Uraraka

- this contains loots of wlw fluff

"THAT IS WHAT BLUSHING IS" i skreamed in shock at Midninght. She just giggled more. "Looks like somebody has a crush" she teased me. "N...n..nnnnnno, yes" i sighed with my hands covering my face. " mmmh. If you wanna do the kinki, dont be arfaid to ask for help" Midnight winked with a big grinn through her laughing fit.

"Whats kinky" i asked seriosly with my head tilted to the side. "WAITH...YOU DONT KNOW. Hunny, sit down. We are gonna have a TALK.

So yeah, that was the day i got the s'x talk, and i am not exaggerating when i say she did not leave anything out. The whole shabang from sexuality to all the dirty. "Well i need to go, and noby will be here for 2 days" she winked at me grinning.

My face went red. "And before i leave, i saw Uraraka walking so good luck" she whisperd while going out the common rom door. 'What, how will i face her, i...i help' my thoughts were stopped when i heard the door open. "Hey Tomiko". My.Face.Went.Read.

Uraraka's point of view

I walk throug the door and yell "Hey Tomiko [Toga]" walking over to the couch, i get met with a very red faced Tomiko [toga]. "Are you ok" i ask genuily confused. "No...yes..no..ye, i honestly dont know" she mumbled whit her hands over her face. "Why" i asked very confused.

"I was taking with Midnight, since she is in charge of wathing the doorms. We were talking when i talked how i met you. Then i explained how my cheaks felt hot when your are around, and how i thouhgt i would cach a cold. Then she started to laugh. She said i was blushing. I panicked. Then she said that if we wanted to be kinky when we were alone, i could ask for advise. But then i asked what 'kinky' ment. Big.Mistake. Then she desided that it was way overdue aboug the s'x talk. Persided to say the hole dictionary about s'x. Im shure she even fit inn more than that. But theres more. After that intressing 'talk' she said that she was going to be away for two days, persided to wink with a grinn inbetween laughing fits. I paniced again. Then she informed me she had seen you throug the window...then she left saying good lukc" Tomiko [Toga] rambled so confused so fast. After a minute both of us realised what she just said.

Now my face turned red, while hers was beating kirishima at this point. I stech out my hand and aktiveted my wuirq on the both of us. Tomiko [Toga] tokked up as we flouther in mid air.

I leaned inn and plased my hands on her hips. Suprisingly she plased her hands on my shoulders. We floted in the middle of the air, whiles we kept staring into each outhers eyes. I leand in as i closed my eyes.

Her hands tighend and pulled me in. When our lips met, it was like the world stopped. The kiss was light and sweet. Tomiko [Toga] hummed in the kiss. The kiss broke slightly while we cached our breath. I moved my right hand caresing her cheak. We pulled in for another kiss.

The atmosphere beacame romantik. Whe panted after holding our breaths for so long. Resting our forheads on each outher, with closed eyes. She pekked my cheak. As we opend our eyes agin. "So Tomiko [Toga], do you wanna be my girlfriend" i wisper inn her ear. She giggled and said yes.

3rd person point of view

Nobady knew that Midnight amd Present Mic was spying on then through the door. They sudently high fived at the acomplished goal. Uraraka and Tomiko [Toga] was floting sweet kissing each outher in their embrase. Uraraka pushed them so they ended upside down.

With the sun setting in the windows, it was a sight of pure young love. Present Mic shedded a tear, while Midnight was fumbeling in her pourple purse. She finaly found it, her phone. The sneakaly took photos of the incredible sight. Present Mic nudged her and mouth 'send me them'. Midnight silently giggled as they walked away, finaly giving the teens privesy for there first kiss.

Tomiko's [Togas] point of view

My mind was blank of everything else than Uraraka. She floted us down on to the couch. We cuddled, her laing on her back, me laing on top of her, hugging each outher and our feet twirrled up.

Wachin the sunset, feeling Uraraka playing with my hair. Our breathing in sink. I moved my head and burried my buched face in her neck. Uraraka's sent was toxicanting, making me feel like im flying. Taking it all in. "Tomiko [Toga]" Uraraka asked. "Yeah". "I think your quirk is really cool" she muffled though my hear, countinuing to play with it.

"You think so" my heart melted, i have really neaded to hear thouse words my entier life. "Yeah, remember when you told me how you discouverd you quirk, that time you cached a bird with you fangs, akedentaly swalloing some of the blood" she quetions cuddeling closer.

"Yes..." i curiostly asked. "You diskoverd it beacouse you grew some feathers in your hair, now that you are older, do you think you quirk can recrate wings" Uraraka was on to something. "Yeah, that could work, what about it" i mumbled. "You do realise it means you could beacome a hero, saving people from the thouse that hurt you. I mean Haws the number two hero, his quirk i littary red wings" she comendet.

"Really you think so" i exitedly asked. "Yes ofcource" she laughed kissing the top of my head. I giggled and wraped my hands closer hugging her thightly. "I love you Uraraka" i wisperd sweetly clously to her ear.

Whatcha doing guys, gals and non-binary pals. Was the fluff fluffy enough. How much do you think Midnight bet, on at they would get together. (°-°)

-Curseandablessing
[1015 words]