f o u r || t o u r

"Karl, you're going to meet my friend Quackity. That okay?" Sapnap asked, walking up to Quackity's abode. Karl nodded and Sapnap walked into the house.

"YO QUACKITY!" Sapnap yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT BITCH!" Quackity yelled.

"Meet my friend, Karl."

"The Karl you've been talking 'bout?" Quackity asked, walking into the entrance room. "I thought he lived elsewhere."

"He was the intruder Dream and George scared the living crap out of." Sapnap informed. Quackity nodded before Sapnap offered for him to walk around the lands with the pair. Quackity agreed rather quickly.

"So Karl, how old are you?"

"Im twenty two! How about you?"

"Twenty." He replied before sprinting down the path and stopping abruptly to wait for the pair.

"He's a bit crazy." Sapnap chuckled, apologizing in a way for his best friend.

"So are you." Karl said with a small giggle. The younger of the pair blushed and smiled.

"I guess." He shrugged. Karl grabbed Sapnap's hand and ran towards a smiling Quackity. Sapnap stumbled a little before gaining his footing again and running alongside Karl, the both refusing to let go of their interlocked hands.

By the time the sun was setting, Quackity had gone home and Karl accompanied Sapnap to a very high peak, within the SMP, to watch the sunset. The torches lit up the entire place once the sky was dark. You could see Manburg and many many houses and builds within the lands.

"Thank you for saving me today." Karl said into the silence. Sapnap raised an eyebrow at the sentence. Why was Karl thanking him?

"I'll always save you, Karl." Karl looked towards Sapnap, an emotion held within his eyes that Sapnap couldn't place a finger on. He felt the urge to close the gap between their lips. His eyes glanced towards the older's lips subconsciously.

"S-Should we get going then?" Karl asked, face now a beat red and a tension lying thickly in the air. Sapnap nodded and blinked a few times to get himself out of his daze. He stood carefully and extended a hand to the brunette. Karl smiled and grabbed his hand gratefully.

They made small talk on their way back to Sapnap's abode, the tension slowly being masked with comfort.

"This is my home, i guess." Sapnap chuckled as he walked inside, Karl following him. Karl walked around, a smile on his face at how Sapnap it looked.

"I'm going to take a shower, feel free to do as you please." Sapnap smiled, walking towards his small bathroom. After his shower he walked into his room in gray sweats and a white fire hoodie, his bandana in hand. He saw the brunette curled up in his bed fast asleep. Sapnap smiled and made sure he was okay before slipping out of the house.

Sapnap jogged the distance to the community house and found George and Dream sitting on the stairs, talking.

"Hello Sap." George acknowledged.

"Where's the boy?" Dream asked.

"He's asleep. I came to drop off my stuff and hang my bandana up."

"Some things never change, huh? Keep your sword on you just in case." Dream said protectively.

"I know. I'll be back by noon tomorrow. Uhm, also, could Karl maybe stay? He's always wanted to live here and I understand if not, I just like him being around. Situations like earlier today are less likely to happen, which i would prefer. Before you answer, Dream, just please think about it. George, be open minded as usual and try to convince him please. Night guys, love you."