~Chapter 3~

~Chapter 3~

The same day in the Pop Troll Kingdom, Poppy put on a beautiful leafy long dress with flowers of different colors on it and a Royal Pink cape to go on her back to celebrate her 1 year anniversary of being Queen of the Pop Trolls.

"Ooh, I'm so nervous!!" Poppy said as she looked at herself in her full body mirror.

Suddenly, she heard a knock on the door of her pod.

"Come in!" Poppy said.

When the door opened she saw all of her friends, D.J. Suki, Guy Diamond, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Fuzzbert, Cooper, Smidge and of course Branch. "Hey Poppy!" all her friends greeted.

"Oh hey guys!", Poppy said, trying to smile.

"Poppy, are you reeeadddddddy?" Guy Diamond asked in his auto-tuned voice.

"Yeah girl." Satin said. "You look great in that outfit.", Satin and Chenille said at once.

Branch whispered, "When does she not look great." Then, everyone stared at him, and he and Poppy blushed.

"Well," Poppy started, "...it's just, I don't know, I really want to do good at my speech and everything. I've practiced it only 1 million times."

"Oh Poppy, don't worry about it," DJ Suki comforted her friend.

Biggie agreed, "Yeah, Poppy. I know you will do great."

"Yeah!" Cooper laughed. "It's not like you have actually practiced your speech 1 million times anyway." But he stopped laughing when he saw everyone staring at him.

"What?" Cooper asked. "Was it something I said?"

"Thanks for the support guys!", said Poppy, giving all of her friends a hug.!

"Anytime Poppy! Branch said as he and all of his friends gave Poppy a hug, while Fuzzbert just stood in the middle.

*******

Then it was finally time for Poppy to give her speech in front of all her subjects, friends, and her dad. She was excited and nervous at the same time. Though the mysterious troll that she saw in the woods was still on her mind.

When Poppy came up on the mushroom stage, she heard all of her subjects wildly cheer, she especially paid attention to her friends who were of course, cheering her on.

"Hello everyone!, Who's excited?", asked Poppy.

All of the Pop Trolls cheered to show their excitement.

"Alrightly, then!" Poppy gulped. "Well today I wanted to present you all with a quick speech and to share some announcements with you all about-'' but suddenly, she was interrupted by a rather familiar voice.

"Poppy! She's my friend, I know her!" Biggie shouted.

"Shh!", the rest of Poppy's friends said, cutting him off.

Poppy shook her head. "Anyway, I have experienced many triumphs in my life," she said as she began to read the paper in which she wrote her speech on:

"But the biggest triumph that I have ever felt is when I saw how proud I made all of you when I saved my friends, and befriended the Bergens. I learned a great lesson on that day, it was a lesson that...anyone can be a hero, even the ones who you might look down to or might not like. Heroism is in everyone. No matter who you are. I also learned that happiness is something that you don't get when you eat or do something. It is something that lives inside your heart.....Even though you might not always be happy, happiness is always there. I love to watch you all grow and mature in happiness with me. You all teach me so many lessons. Every single day. When Branch was in his bunker for years and years, all grumpy and mean, he seemed to not like me, or anyone for that matter. But he was the one who helped give us hope. And if it wasn't for him, none of us would be here. But because he showed the love in his heart, we all survived. So my lesson to you all is...no matter who you are, always love from your heart. No matter how they treat you or act. Because that troll, or Bergen, or anyone for that matter, just might become your hero one day. Thank you."

Everyone was quiet at first, their eyes wide. Poppy's ears dropped, as she thought they didn't like her speech she had worked so hard on. But then, she heard the loudest cheers and whistles that she had ever heard.

"That's my girl!" she heard King Peppy whisper next to her.

Poppy smiled, as that was the best 1st year celebration she could have ever gotten.

"Thanks everyone!", Poppy said, "Though I do have some important announcements to share with you all!!", she said as everyone began to quiet down.

"Last night, I saw a troll in the woods.", she started. Everyone murmured, not knowing what was so important about this.

"But what you all don't understand is that this troll didn't look like all of us did."

A troll who loved to paint named Harper then spoke up, "What does that mean Queen Poppy?" she asked.

"Well", Poppy said, "you all remember when King Peppy was talking about different types of trolls? Well I think this was one of them."

Everyone gasped and looked at each other, shocked.

She began to describe that troll that she saw;

"This troll had a ripped shirt, short-shorts and wore black and white. She also had a red moe-hawk and instead of a hug time bracelet, she had a leather bracelet on

each of her wrists."

She paused as she saw her subjects whisper into each other's ears, and gulp out of nervousness.

"She said that her name was Barb, and I think that she is a rock troll since she plays an electrical guitar. But I am devoted to keeping you all safe. And if you see this troll anywhere around here then tell me or my dad immediately. We don't know if she is dangerous yet. But we just want to take precaution."

"Well I think that's all I have to say, right Dad?" Poppy asked her father.

"Um, yes sweetheart. That seems to be all."

Poppy then smiled. "So what are you all waiting for huh? Let's stop all this chit-chat, and get to celebrating!"

So of course, all the trolls in Pop Troll kingdom danced, sung and hugged all night. They played all different pop songs like "Shake It Off", and "Call Me Maybe."

But Poppy still had Barb on her mind. She didn't know if she would be in the woods that night, but she went right after the party just to get a vibe on if she should let her guard down some or not.

Still, she danced the night away, completely unaware of the events that were about to take place.

A/N: Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! It was pretty long, as most chapters will be in this book (1000 words or more.) Please let me know if you have any ideas for this story and tell me how you like it. I appreciate all you're support! Byee!!! ♥️

Word Count: 1171