Chapter 4

Ahsoka wobbled her way through the halls of the Jedi temple, dark lines spreading from her eyes. She had been cooped up inside the halls of healing for too long after the Blue Shadow crisis on Naboo and needed some time to move. Unfortunately, she was under strict instruction by Anakin, the Council and the Healers to not leave the secure stone walls of the towering temple. The healers especially knew of her tendency to disregard her own health having to reapply treatments to many of Ahsoka's injuries as a youngling. This caused them to only allow her out of bed with company. At that moment two other padawans were accompanying her to the communication room.

"That was when I yelled 'talk shit get hit, nerf fucker!' right before I punched the tactical droid in what should have been his dick." The tall nautolan finished, chuckling at his antics. Ahsoka simply turned to him and smiled, not feeling the energy to laugh at her oldest friend's story. He was a tall figure with a deep blue skin tone that contrasted well against his sleeveless Jedi robe. A single lightsabre hung lightly from his belt by his left hand.

"And what did your master say about your language Daz?" The proper voice of Ahsoka's other companion asked. Ahsoka turned to the source of disparagement. The blue eyes that met her showed some amusement but her body language told otherwise. She wore blue robes similar to that of Daz's skin tone with black armbands reflecting her hair colour. Her brow was raised in a knowing look almost hiding her subtle scar beneath her long hair.

"Don't get your robes in a twist Satine. Just because you don't get as much of a thrill out of combat than your mandalorian brethren doesn't mean you have to make people feel bad about having a little fun whilst fighting." Daz returned as a grin that could match Master Fisto's spread across his face.

Briefly pausing to watch her two friends begin to bicker Ahsoka's thoughts happened to wander to the method on how they had met. She could recall vividly the day she had been summoned to Master Yoda's room, wondering which master or knight had discovered one of her many hidden glitter bombs. Whilst many younglings and padawans enjoyed pranking each other, none were as crafty as Ahsoka, or as brave. She had after all been shouted at several times by people who had gone for a booby-trapped item within the library and discovered a cloud of orange glitter. When she had entered his room however she had been surprised by the sight of three other younglings with looks of guilt across their faces.

Daz Erbium, Satine Loba and Raya Kaosa. Apparently Master Yoda, in an attempt to quell the growing chaos, the four younglings were causing, decided to create a friendship between them. And a deep friendship they quickly formed as they became an unstoppable force in the various prank wars occurring beneath the Council's noses.

Daz was the only male of the group with a habit of breaking every piece of circuitry he touched. His charming and outward personality made up for his old small frame as he almost always ran distraction for the others. His smallness meant he was commonly picked on by older padawans when they were instructed to aid in lightsabre training. Not out of spite, but almost always out of care as others within his clan could be a little overzealous in duels. This favouritism meant his skills with a lightsabre were incredibly advanced for his age. Now he was stronger than his once meagre old self, something he regularly forgets. Like Ahsoka he always enjoyed a challenge and was known among the order for making some outlandish bets which almost always ended with trouble.

Satine Loba was a tempered young Jedi, who usually bailed the others out of whatever mischief the group had gotten into. She greatly aspired to be a proud a faithful Jedi to both the Order and Republic who maintained peace. This meant she did not agree with the Clone Wars in the slightest, it always brought back bad memories of her past. Ahsoka could never remember asking her reserved friend about her past but knew better than to do so. Satine had always been the most composed out of the group, a product of her own creation. Before Satine's 'Gathering' trip to Ilum, she was known for a quite the temper, which worried many within the Order. This temper however had almost cost the lives of everyone within her clan when she accidently lost control of herself. She never delved too deep into the story, but Ahsoka and the others could see the trauma that it had caused.