I got you

"so...you think Carly and Sam are gonna stay together when she moves to New York?" Dalton asked quietly glancing at Carly's sleeping figure in the back

"-cause she be looking at me sometimes like..." Dalton had a smile on his face, Nick however remained stoic.

"Dalton, it aint happening"

"what? What do you mean?"

"and even if it was happening... it aint happening. Nothing personal"

"why? You like me, better right?"

"Sam's not so bad"

"Yeah, I like Sam too" by this time Carly had woken up and heard the tail end of the conversation, she was glad that Nick liked Sam, it would be the first person that she dated he had liked. Carly however, knew if she said something Nick would deny it or blow up so she pretended to go back to sleep.

Sam had run through the town and hid behind a wall trying to think of her next move, she didn't know where Wade was or if he was okay, she was concerned for him but her senses were kicking in and everything told her to do what she was good at, run. She had ran into the town and the entire place lit up like a carnival.

Looking around Sam thought the best place would be the church, she knew that people were there where as he rest of the town was unknown. Her and Wade had only seen the people of the Church an old lady and Bo.

"Help. Please somebody help me" Sam yelled as she opened the doors of the church

"no. what?" she looked at all the people none of them moved, nor did they acknowledge her presence. By the Piano she saw a recording being played, it appeared that the entire funeral was a set up. As she backed away, she bumped into a person knocking their arm off.

Sam yelled as it fell to the floor showing the bone and muscle of a human. she continued back trying to escape when she saw a piece of paper in one of the figures hands. The paper indicated that this was a funeral service for Trudy Sinclair, the woman from Bo's story. Sam walked up to the coffin to see an elderly woman made of wax just like the others.

Outside she heard the crunching of gravel, ducking down she looked for a place to hide, she settled on hiding under the preachers coat.

"I'm sorry mama these people have no respect" Sam let a loan tear fall as she heard Bo get closer to her, she held her breath as she heard him stop walking. Bo reached under the coat and grabbed Sam resulting in her to scream. She bolted out of the church and down the road as fast as she could, but unfortunately Bo was quicker.

Bo tackled her to the ground and rolled her over on her back, she tried to fight him off but she wasn't strong enough.

"Help! Help! Please!" she called out to the old woman as Bo placed his forearm across her neck.

"what are you gonna do to me?" she mumbled when the woman ignored her pleas.

Dalton and Nick slammed the doors of the truck as they approached Carly.

"is this it?" Dalton asked, he was expecting a town not a creek.

"yeah"

"well, should we drive through it, you think?"

"through all that?" Nick snarked

"I don't know. I could do it" Dalton responded receiving a laugh from Nick who handed him the keys. The three began walking over the rocks and heading into town.

By this time Bo had picked Sam up and was carrying her through his garage, she fought and struggled the entire way, but he had a good grip on her.