Towns not even on the GPS

Sam and Wade made it back to the gas station, it had been 45 minutes since they talked to Bo and both were getting a little impatient, Sam was more restrained that Wade.

Wade had decided that since Bo wasn't there, they would take one of the belts and leave some cash on the counter. Sam preferred to wait for the man, but Wade wasn't as enthused about seeing Sam's number one fan anytime soon.

"I still don't think this is cool coming in here like this" Sam said as she looked at the fan belts hanging from the wall.

"What? Look the door was unlocked. He said he's gonna be half an hour he's been like 45 minutes" he said as he turned to look at the door then back to Sam

"I'm sure he won't mind" Sam walked over to the other side of the garage "you know if Carly's brother and his yes man hadn't come along, we all would've fit with Blake"

"I know and none of this would have happened, but that's not my fault, nor is it Carly's" Sam sighed

"I just don't see what his problem with you is, you've been cool"

"I'm dating his little sister, I'm sure there are a lot of things he could find wrong" Sam mumbled as she walked to the garage door.

"it's already getting dark. I really dislike winter"

"I'm sure you enjoy it when you are snuggling up with Carly" Wade snarked as he looked through the fan belts.

"I'm not going to give you the pleasure of a response to that statement"

"man's got everything but a 15 inch"

"guess we'll have to make do with the 16" Sam paused as she turned back to him "at least until we find a bigger city"

"yeah or until you decide to call your dad"

"no... I can handle this... I don't need to call my dad every time something goes wrong"

"you plan on stealing that?" Bo asked from the doorway startling the two. He kept glancing between the two, but his eyes tended to linger on Sam more.

"no... no" Sam sputtered out if it's one thing she didn't want to be called it was a thief.

"we didn't know how much longer you were gonna be..."

"and we didn't want to interrupt" Sam finished for Wade

"we left some money on the counter, but you don't even really have the right size no 15 inches" Wade continued

"I do at the house"

"look I hope you're not getting the wrong idea that we're in here" Sam started as she walked closer to Bo and following him out of the garage.

"no, it's okay" Bo stopped and grabbed the money left on the counter

"Does that cover it?" Sam asked

"yeah, it's close enough" Bo responded with a smile "why don't we head up to the house and get the one you need it's only a couple of blocks"

"yeah, all right" Sam responded

"you keep fan belts at your house?" Wade asked his skepticism shining through

"I get things delivered there when I'm not here, if you wanna hold on to the 16 inch that's fine by me"

"no, no, it's okay we'll get the right size, and I won't have to worry about it" Sam interrupted before Wade could say anything.

"hey, you mind if I use your restroom real fast?" Wade asked just before they left the station.

"oh, up at the house. That one's out of order" Bo responded pointing in the direction of the house.