Summer Knights(Knights Book One)[Ongoing Series]

Knights Book One:

Seventeen-year-old Tyson Trice doesn’t care. He doesn’t care that he’s been shot. He doesn’t care that he’s being relocated to a new home and town. He doesn’t care how the rest of his life will play out.

Seventeen-year-old Nandy Smith cares too much. She cares too much about how people look at her. She cares too much about making sure her boyfriend’s happy. She cares too much about staying just inside the lines and avoiding penalties.

When the boy who doesn’t care clashes with the girl who has all the care in the world the results are fiery and intense. Once childhood friends now reintroduced, Trice and Nandy are anything but welcoming to each other, it’s an instant loathing. For Trice, he doesn’t plan on staying for too long. For Nandy, she’d give anything for Trice to leave. It’s the start of summer vacation and the last thing Nandy needs is some juvenile delinquent crashing into her world. Trice has lost everything and everyone, the last thing he needs is more people to come into his life just to let him down. With vacation far from over and living in close quarters, Trice and Nandy are in for some long summer nights.