Not Quite Fifteen(Completed)

“Sometimes fifteen pounds isn’t all you gain your freshman year”

Eighteen-year-old Emma Miller is a good girl in every sense of the word. She studies, never ditches, is polite and is always on her p’s and q’s. That doesn’t make her first year of college any less overwhelming. Away from home for the first time, Emma feels as though she’s really taking on the world on her own. However, on her second weekend at school she goes to her first kegger and the unthinkable happens. Emma winds up in bed with Lincoln University’s campus hottie, Truitt Malcolm. Not only that, she’s just lost her virginity as well. Freaked out and a little ashamed, Emma tries to quickly rid herself from the situation, but Truitt has other ideas in mind.

Popular, lean, and charming, Truitt Malcolm is Lincoln University’s resident Greek god. After waking up in bed with Emma, Truitt’s more than surprised that she’s the one desperate to put the night behind them and isn’t fawning all over him to continue hooking up. Not really interested in dating, Truitt can’t shake Emma and her austere approach to him. For the first time he’s met a girl who sees him, Truitt, not some hot piece of meat. And for some reason, Truitt finds himself having a hard time just letting Emma go.

Not really sure how to take things forward, together the two tangle about in a string up hook ups, breaks ups, fights and plenty of tears, all while Emma learns there’s a lot more to be gained in your first year of college than just fifteen pounds.