Chapter 5

One week has passed since the night the tamers have meet the mysterious Digimon known as Hackmon and their world had been flipped upside down, since that.

Rika was sitting in the school and tried to follow the teacher in that lesson of the day. It didn't work. Her view went outside the window, together with her thoughts like it has been like that for the last week.

The only thing she could thought about was him and nothing else.

The school bell rang and pulled her out from her thoughts. She packed her stuff into the bag and walked outside the classroom and made way back home.

As she was walking threw the streets towards her home, she took a quick few on her phone and hoped to see a new massage or a missed call but nothing. She knew it was stupid to think, that he would text or call her but she was still hoping that maybe he would.

She would have liked to hear anything only a little sign but it was like he had vanished after that night and nowhere to be seen.

As Rika arrived at home, she didn't even bother to say something to her mum and grandma and went straight to her room. She threw her bag into a corner of the room and laid down on her bed staring at the ceiling.

A shadow blocked the light from of her site as someone had appeared beside her.

"Rika, do you want to lay down all day again?" Renamon asked her partner.

The red-haired girl didn't answer didn't cared at all as she just shrugged with her eyes still turned up to the ceiling.

"You know, you could at least talk with me and don't just lying there doing nothing" the yellow fox replied to how her tamer had reacted.

"Maybe or maybe not" just came as a short reply from the girl.

"Oh, we playing that game again?" the Digimon questioned her tamer.

"Yeah, I mean do you even now what's going on inside me right now, how I feel?" Rika started to asked with a raised tone and sitting up to look her partner into the eyes.

"Well n-no but I still want to help you. We are still partner's you know and as such I thought we help each other?" Renamon replied to Rika with a little smile.

"Helping? Yeah? Well, nothing can help me right now or do you think he just starts to knock on the door all of the sudden and saying that he is sorry and everything is alright now? No? Then there is your answer!" Rika nearly yelled and her eyes start to fill with tears and sadness.

Both looked at each other not knowing what to say and an oppressive silent begin to grow in the room. A second the girl laid down again but now on the side and facing away from her partner as tears started to run down her face a sobbing breaks the silent in the room.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have reacted like that" Rika whispered with a broken voice. Still Renamon had heard what she said and just sits down beside her and resting her paw on her shoulder.

"It's fine. I know you didn't mean it like that" the Digimon said in a calming tone to the girl. "But I was thinking that maybe you could try to talk with him?" she carefully added in hopes not to make the situation even worse with that question. And to her surprise the red-haired girl sits up and looked at her. The eyes of Rika where still red from the crying and tears still running down her face.

"I-I tried to call him, but nothing." the girl then slowly started to talk. "I even massaged him but it looks like he doesn't even read them. I mean what did I do wrong that all of this happened?" she added.

"Nothing. You are a wonderful person Rika and the bravest person I have ever meet and also the kindness. So, don't worry that you could do something wrong." Renamon told her partner before the girl leaned on the should of the yellow fox and silently whispers "thank you."