chapter 1

Note: first four chapters are edited. Kinda.

Drishti's pov:

The day has arrived. Today my divi would be free from the clutches of pisachini. Pisachini's evil soul is inside my divi's body, I've to save her.

After freshing myself up, I followed mr shergill till dining table. The first thing I noticed was divyachini, who gave me an evil smirk. As I was busy looking at her I didn't realised when Lavanya sat near mr Shergill and I was still standing there looking at them.

I masked my hurtful expressions and sat beside shikhar. taking a look at divyachini and me, he gave me a sad smile. Yes, he's with us. Though he was the one because of whom my divi is divyachini now, but since the day Divya has turned into the killer of our parents, he helped us (me and romi) a lot. He was the one who showed us devri.

Mr Shergill was looking at me as I ate silently. Did he expected me to sit beside him? No drishti! what are you thinking? He showed nothing, when Lavanya sat beside him! It was my mind, though my heart said otherwise.

Divyachini kept showing me zero with her fingers reminding me that today is my last day. But it didn't affected me at all. In fact, I myself was surprised at the confidence level.

Stealing a glance at mr Shergill, I remembered our last night's conversations. He told me if I want this marriage to work, I've to be with him in simran's engagement which is today otherwise he would marry that clingy Lavanya, as per his mom's advise. Chipkali kahi ki!

Don't know what enmity does fate has with me. Every time, I repeat every time it gives me two paths where I've to walk on both but can walk only on one. i.e saving family and Divya.

Yesterday when he kissed me i couldn't stop myself from kissing him back. I realised that I'm falling for him.  But when divyachini showed up at the window I had to push him, though I wanted to stay like that forever.

Lavanya; the name I had started to despise more now. Why this ugly pagli lava had to poke her nose in my relationship?

Like time was running super fast, everyone got busy in the preparations of engagement. I was the one who was extremely busy as everyone kept giving me the orders, yet Still no one asked if I was tried or needed anything to eat or drink.

In noon I was a bit free from the work, I easily escaped the room as Mr Shergill was too engrossed in work to notice my presence. It hurted me a bit knowing that he was ignoring me since last night, but I didn't think about it as I was busy thinking about other ways to save Divya. The first one was: we can burn sachini's ashes.

As sachini is here with family, so we can easily enter the devdi. I called romi and shikhar and told them about this plan. They were ready to go ahead with the plan.

We entered the devdi and started looking for the box. My eyes caught a box lying upon the huge piano, grabbing romi and shikhar's attention, quietly we went near the box and burnt it there.

Sachini must be dead by now and I can finally meet my divi. Hearing divya's voice mingling with the family member's, I looked at her smiling. My smile soon faded when she gave me an evil smirk. Means the ashes we burnt there were fake?

How can I be so dumb? I didn't thought about how easily we found the ashes. Now there's only one way left i.e to stab her. As anjaan advised.

Soon we all departed, to get ready for the engagement. Mr Shergill left the room before I could say anything to him. Hurt washed over me. The corner of my eyes moisten, I wanted to tell him that I'll be back soon. tears streamed down my eyes. I composed myself as I've to be strong to fight with her.
____________________________________________________________________________

Another short story on our beloved couple drikshit. I know this part was exactly like that of serial because as I had written in description its a serial track. But I promise next updates will be different.