3 | Redamancy

Radamancy: (n.) the act of loving the one who loves you; a love returned in full

--

Asahi's pov

I ran in the opposite direction Noya did after he kissed me.

He kissed me...

My face grew red at that fact. Then I realized I'm still in danger. I ran as fast as my long legs could, eager to get away so I could see Noya again. I looked back and noticed that the zombies were getting farther and farther away. Still running and trying to find a place to take a break. Once the zombies got out of view, I hid behind a giant tree and took out a bottled water.

Was that kiss an act out of fear, or did he actually love me. I remembered the time where we were in that house, I was laying in his lap staring at him, admiring his features. The way he looked with his hair down, after always seeing it up and spiked. His beautiful hazel eyes staring back at mine. How it felt when he stroked his hand through my hair. It felt good. It felt as if we weren't in danger and the world around us wasn't in chaos. It felt like home.

I shook my head and took a sip of water. I took a few deep breaths before walking east, like we planned. Hopefully he knows where to go.

I thought about it. I can see a future with him in it. I never really thought about him like this until we found each other again. Before all this, I thought of us as like, really good friends. I thought back to the kiss. It was small, but I cherished it. I imagined how his lips felt when they touched mine.

Was it wrong to feel like this? Was it right? All I know is that I love him. I've never loved anyone else as much as I love him right now.

What a plot twist you were, Nishinoya Yuu.

I smiled. Just the thought of him made me smile. I kept walking. I'm going to make it. We're going to make it. All of us. I'm gonna do it just for Noya. Just to see him again.

It started to get darker. I pulled out a flashlight from my backpack and turned it on. Just now thinking about it, it was more scary outside in the dark then it was in a house. Not mention being alone. I was getting tired, but I never stopped. I knew Noya wouldn't stop. He always kept going, no matter what.

Noya's pov

After running for so long, I finally stopped to take a breather. I pulled out a water bottle and drank some. I looked around to make sure there were no zombies around.

It was getting darker, so I took out my flashlight. I turned it on and began walking again. Softly humming to myself, I remembered what I did. I kissed Asahi.

I smiled at myself. I couldn't contain myself. I touched my lips with my hand. I wanted to scream in excitement, but I stopped myself. It was still dangerous.

Does that mean Asahi actually likes me too?

He said he loves me. It could've been out of fear. Or as a friend... or it could've not been. What if when I kissed him, he didn't like it? I probably kissed him without him wanting to!

Agh, what is wrong with me...

I continue walking in the direction I thought was east. I'm not very good with directions, any sort of directions to be exact. I just walked in the direction Asahi pointed at.

As I was walking through the very dark and very creepy forest, I tried to distract myself. Not so much to the point where I could get lost, but just enough to ignore the missing presence of Asahi. Except what I was thinking about was not helping me distract myself.