Part 2, Chapter 34- Theo's POV

So maybe letting Dad and Uncle Fred plan how we tell Nan and Pops that Uncle Fred is alive wasn't the best idea we've ever had.

To be fair, we all learned pretty quickly that when Dad and Uncle Fred set their mind on something, it's pretty impossible to get them to change.

Yeah, I say mind instead of minds because lets be honest, those two are essentially the same person. Sure Dad was always funny and a total riot but for the past couple of days he's been absolutely chaotic. We've closed the shop for the entire winter holiday because of a family emergency which you know, makes sense and everything. But because Dad doesn't have the shop to work on right now he and Uncle Fred have been causing chaos everywhere we look.

Uncle Lee, Uncle Walter, their kids, and Auntie Em and Darcy have been around the flat pretty much every day. Actually, everyone has been around pretty much every day. I guess that happens when their brother comes back to life.

Freddie has kept Evie away, for the most part, he says that it might be a little much to see Uncle Fred all alive right now, but she should be here tonight for the big Welcome Home From Hogwarts party Mum and Dad always throw.

"So I'm thinking that I walk in instead of George, say hi to Mum and Dad, peck Violet on the cheek, just overall be you for a bit and wait till they notice." Uncle Fred says as he helps Mum and Dad clean up the flat.

I'm sitting in the big chair in the living room going over the notes that I took before we left for Christmas holidays. That and texting Josie. Don't tell my parents that I've been chatting with a girl, I don't want them to make fun of me the way that they make fun of Freddie.

"After all these years you're still trying to snog my girlfriend?" Dad says to Uncle Fred.

Mum walks out of the kitchen drying her hands on a tea towel, "Girlfriend? I'm going to need you to rewind what you just said, George Weasley."

"Sorry love. Wife, my darling wife and mother to my beautiful children." Dad goes over to peck Mum on the lips and she makes an unimpressed humming noise.

Uncle Fred looks at me, "What're you doing?"

"Homework." I shrug.

Uncle Fred makes a face, "Homework? On your holiday? Who even does that?"

"People who want to get better than an A..."

Dad laughs, "They got you there Freddie."

Freddie walks into the room, "What?"

"What?" Dad says.

"You said my name."

"Sorry not you Freddie, that Freddie," Dad says pointing at Uncle Fred.

Our Freddie's eye twitches a little, "I'm going to go pick up Evie, Mumma can I have the van keys?"

"Only if you run some errands for me too. And pick up Dray and Scorpius on your way back. Oh, and Wally and Lee need a ride too." Mum says going back into the kitchen to grab a list of things that she needs to get done.

"I'm not a chauffer Mum!" Freddie groans.

Mum comes back into the room and gives Freddie a list, "Today you are. Love you, darling."

"Yeah, love you too," Freddie grumbles before heading out the front door.

"Theo my love, my favourite child," Mum says.

I groan and look at her, "What're you gonna make me do?"

"Can you go tell your sisters to get their laundry into the basement and start a load please?"