Chapter 7 : Adjusting

Life with the triplets has been interesting, the boys are absolute demons they never sleep at all. Whereas Dior is a little angel, she's a good baby compared to her older brothers. Now my little trio was a month old and we decided to try doing a family photo shoot with them. My relationship with Xavier has only gotten better, we are engaged. He gave me a massive rock that was 5 karrot, it was a black diamond with a gold band. Each diamond represented our children since we wanted to have one more before the triplets turn 2 years old. Our family was elated once we told them the reason why for our plans, now our wedding is in one month and everything has been planned perfectly.

My thoughts were interrupt by two arms wrapping themselves around my waist, I looked up to see my future husband.

"You know we have to go to the backyard in a few minutes. The photographer is waiting and all of the children are dressed." he said while kissing my neck.

"Let me go change lover boy" I said while silently slipping out of his arms.

He groaned while I headed into my closet and chose the dress I wore at the ball which seemed more like a wedding dress due to it's long train. I quickly slipped it on and luckily it had a open black with a slight but mature v neck which gave off the right amount of cleavage, the whole dress was pure satin and it was so silky. I quickly started braiding my curls into a bun so that I could easily wear my crown which Denali had bought me since I became Donna. The crown was pure gold with Black diamonds which made it look so rare, I had a similar crown made for Xavier but it was more like a King crown.

Now Banks has crown that has red rubys because he is gonna take over the American mafia which is Xavier's first mafia but now my little prince has to wear his Italian Mafia crown. The babies were to small for crowns so we made them bracelets that were similar to the crowns, I quickly rush down stairs to the garden where everything was set up luckily I have a huge garden filled with different roses mostly black.

There were three thrones for me, Xavier and Banks. In the photo I would be holding Dior, Xavier will be holding Dario and Banks will try holding Dewei.

After 2 hours of four different themes which were Black for Italian, Red for American, White for Greek and Emerald for Spanish. They finished with out having a problem expect for the babies falling asleep during the photos

Taking photos was funny but I need to go check on Anastasia since she has been misbehaving which meant I was going to our most known brothel in America, Xavier agreed to look after the kids since he wanted to bond them especially Banks. I already pumped milk for the triplets and just had to change into my favorite black cat suit and boots which made it easier to kill someone.

I undid the bun and made my hair into a sleek ponytail, I took all of my basic weapons and left silently to avoid Banks and his questions, he is very inquisitive for a 7 year old. After successfully leaving the house I climb onto my motorcycle which was pure black and left through the hidden exit, it took me only 10 minutes to reach the secret brothel.

It's funny how many times the police tried finding this place but always fail, I quickly enter with a evil look, the guards greet me with a petrified look which only made me smirk. I went to the room where we kept Anastasia she looked so useless.

"Hi stupid perra" I said while smirking

She immediately started shaking, the woman who had the audacity to curse me out had disappeared. It was time for her to learn a lesson, luckily she gave birth a week ago to a baby girl who looked like the Asian version of snow white.

"I'm sending you to Italy, to one of the baddest brothels we own in 3 weeks and after 5 weeks. You'll start working, it's a pity to see you like this. One of the prostitutes will make you lose that baby and teach you the ropes, and if you don't cooperate remember I have your precious Stassie in my hands "I said while playing with her hair.

She just nodded while shaking, poor girl desvered this for messing with Mallory Lyn Might.

" You won't ever see her again. But she'll know about you and might hate me but I don't care "I said while dragging a knife along her breasts which were supply enlarged due to the milk.

" Let's practice your skills now "I said while stripping her out of her robe.

She didn't have a lot of baby weight, her body looked curvy and tits looked bigger than and I was currently a double d since the triplets. I looked the door and threw her against the bed and she looked lustful yet mostly terrified.

I took of my clothes and put on a strap on, I slowly climbed onto the bed. She immediately straddled me and started kissing me while rubbing my tittes. I was so distracted that I didn't notice she flipped us and that I was under her, she low-key stole the strap on and wore it. I didn't even have time to react, she pushed herself into me. I felt the whole length of the strap on, she was busy kissing my breasts while messaging one with her hands.

I was a complete moaning mess, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter. The smirk on her face grew larger and larger with every stroke. I eventually climaxed and didn't even have time to recover when she turned me and had my face down ass up.

Her strokes got more harder and rough, I was in heaven.

After almost 2 hours and countless rounds

I got dressed and couldn't walk properly. I decided that Anastasia would be hidden in one of my secret houses in Italy but she'll be my personal prostitute and get a dick cause at this point it's needed. Though Xavier won't know, what he doesn't know won't kill him...

Author's note. I have started working on the sequel but I won't tell you until Mallory's Revenge is at least the 30th Chapter. Hint it's about one of the children and by the time I post this we would have reached around 100 reads😭and I'm working on 8 and 9.