44 - harry styles fetish

"I'm sorry for sneaking into your bed."

Ashton's taking me on our date. I would bet everything I own that I am the luckiest girl in the world. My house is quiet apart from our voices and I wonder where everyone went.

"I was already gonna forgive you. Seeing you in my bed was very...interesting," I tell Ashton and he laughs.

"I thought it would be. Thank you," He says softly while reaching for my hand. I shrug and he pulls me closer.

"I mean it. Thank you, Maddie," He says, wrapping me in a tight hug.

I bury my face in his soft shirt and breathe in his amazing scent.

He's always so warm. You need someone warm when you live in Colorado. I never dreamed Ashton Irwin would be my warm person.

"Baby?" He whispers and I hum in response.

"Are you ready to go?" He asks. I pull away and start walking back up the stairs.

"I need to change,"

"What you're wearing is fine. Trust me," He smiles kind of tiredly.

I look down at my tshirt and baggy sweatpants. I don't know where we're going, but it must be pretty casual. Ashton isn't that dressed up either, so that makes me feel better.

"Okay," I say as I begin walking back down the stairs. He waits for me by the door as I look for my phone on the couch. I accidentally left it down here when I went up to my bedroom earlier.

In the middle of stuffing my hands in between seat cushions, I turn to look at Ashton. He's staring at the ground with a blank face.

He catches me looking and starts to smile, "You need some help?"

He walks over to me and comes to stand beside me. I watch as he looks underneath the pillows and couch itself. He looks around with a confused expression before rolling his eyes.

"Girl, it's right here," He laughs, picking my phone up off the coffee table. I smile and take it from him, looking at my missed notifications. There's some texts from Luke and Henry, but none from Ashton.

"You didn't even call? What did you do, just show up?" I smile.

He scratches his neck and nods, "Yeah, I wanted to surprise you. I tweeted about coming to see you, but you must have not read it."

We start walking to the door and Ashton points to my jacket that's sitting on a chair. I slip it on and then we walk out the door.

"So, where are my parents? And Henry? They were here when I went to sleep," I look at him expectantly.

"Your dad knew I was coming, I think he saw the tweet. Anyway, he took your mom out as soon as I got here. He said we had some things to work out. I told them I was taking you out for the night and he said as long as you're home by next year," Ashton laughs and I smile.

"What about Henry?" I ask.

"He wasn't there when I got here," Ashton shakes his head.

I follow him to a large black suv, sitting as close as I can. He smiles and then I watch as he starts twiddling his fingers. When I look back up, his eyes are closed.

"Ashton, is everything okay?" I whisper as I place my hand over his hands. He immediately stops playing with his fingers and holds on to mine.

"I'm just nervous," He says quietly.

I just start smiling even wider and move closer to his face until he finally looks at me. "Are you nervous too?" He smiles and I nod.

"I like your shoes," He glances at my feet and I almost slap him.