| 03 |

Warnings: Blood and cussing.

Background Information On You: You are a 5th year Gryffindor. You have been dating Remus since the beginning of 5th year, and you know about his lycanthropy.

Word count: 2272

Reader's Pov

Your time with Remus was better than you had ever imagined. You had been dating him for about three weeks, and they were the best three weeks of your life. You've had a crush on Remus since your third year, so finally being able to call him your boyfriend was absolutely amazing.

But, when you found out about each other's feelings for one another, Remus was hesitant to be with you. Not because he didn't want to, but because he was afraid he was going to hurt you, both physically and mentally.

You told him you didn't care that he was a werewolf and that there was a very low chance of him hurting you when he had transformed, because it wasn't like he was roaming the castle corridors as a werewolf. After much convincing, he agreed, and you were ecstatic.

But, everything fell apart this one particular night.

...

It was currently a Saturday and you decided to take some time to sit outside, getting lost into one of your favorite books. It was almost dinner time, but food was at the back on your mind at the moment. You were almost finished with your book, so you wanted to complete before heading back.

A while had gone by and you were on the last few pages of your book. You finally decided to pry your attention away from your book to see that the sun was going down. You checked the time on your watch and saw that the moon would be rising soon, and today was a full moon.

You were so close to finishing the book that you thought it would be okay to just finish the pages and then head back inside, knowing that you were probably going to make it into the castle in time before night falls.

You had just completed reading the last word in your book, and closed it with a deep sign. You looked up at the sky and saw that the moon was fully up, and silently cursed yourself for being so reckless.

You quickly gathered your things and stood up from the cold ground, about to make your way to castle, but a low growl made you stop in your tracks.

You very slowly turned around and saw Remus, except he was a werewolf. Your eyes widened in panic as Remus slowly made his way towards you. Each time he took a step forward, you took one backward.

"Remus, it's me, (Y/N). Please, don't hurt me." You said softly to him, but he wasn't listening at all. Instead, he came rushing towards you and you braced yourself for the impact, putting your arms in front of your face.

You felt a slash go across your arm, blood dripping down. The harsh hit made you fall to the ground, Remus towering over you.

"Please." You begged quietly, tears falling from your eyes, but it was no use. He wouldn't recognize you, not like this. He was about to hit you once more, but was stopped by a big, black dog. Sirius.

As Sirius was holding Remus off from attacking you, a stag, or James if you will, came trotting over to you. Once he stood in front of you, he transformed back into his human self.

"Bloody hell, (Y/N)! You're bleeding!" James exclaimed frantically, kneeling down to examine your injury.

"Really? I didn't notice." You said sarcastically, trying your best to ignore the pain. James glared at you as he helped you get back on your feet. You noticed that Remus and Sirius were long gone.