35. LAST CHAPTER

WEDDING DAY

XANDER

"You okay?" My mother asked me as I stood in the door frame,to my room,hiding my face in the crock of my arm.

"I just need to breath..." I said. That wasn't a lie...I really need to breath...I haven't seen Evangeline in almost two days. And I won't see her in a like four hours.

In four hours we will be Husband and Wife.

Evangeline Dattilo.

Fucking love it.

"Mio figlio. Andrai alla grande e sarai un marito perfetto. Hai davvero trovato la tua regina." She said,her hand coming in contact with my back. Making my face turn up to see her face...
(My child. You will do great and be a perfect husband. You really have found your queen.)

My mother. She has been so strong. She survived my father...who almost killed her,more then once. Who raised me and Xavier. Made us the men we are today. Showed us to respect a woman. To never punish someone inoccent.

I watched her beautiful face. Her green eyes,that my brother got from her,her little nose. Her white gorgeous teeth,that both of me and Xavier got. Her eyes,soft,nothing bad in them. Pain,yes. But not so much anymore. She's really happy,now. She didn't used to be. But me and my brother saved her. My mother who has saved us a countless times.

"Xander,what's wrong?" Her angelic voice asked me,as I pulled her into a big,warm,tight hug. I snuggled my face in the crock of her neck. Her arms wrapping around me,carresing my back,with soft and slow movements.

"Voglio bene alla tua mamma. Mi hai aiutato tante volte. Non sarei niente senza di te ..." I said,a tear sliding it's way down my cheek. Her breathing slowing down and her small body pulling me closer to hers.

(I love you mom. You have helped me many times. I would be nothing without you...)

I looked up from her neck,seeing some tears on her cheeks. I took my thumbs and whiped them away...I don't wamt to see any tears on my mom. Only happy tears if anyones.

EVANGELINE

I can't belive that in four hours I will be Xander's Wife. My last name will be,Dattilo.

Evangeline Kimberly Dattilo.

Love it.

I will leave the past behind me...I will only focus on me and Xander. Our life. Our futere. Our family...

Family

What a journey I have been through. I have met so many new people. I have a family. And soon a husband. The most handsome man I have ever seen in my whole life.

I stood in front of the mirror. Putting my make-up on. A knock on the door made me put down the brush and the eyeshadow palette. I turned around on the white wood chair,and looked towards the closed door.

"Come in!" I said,and the white fancy door opend. For me to se Xandra and Lovisa come in.

They and Alena are going to be my bridemaids.

"Hey honey. You need help with something?" Lovisa asked. Her long black hair in a braid,her lips glossy,and her eyeshadow a light pink colour. Her long black eyelashes longer then usuall.

Beautiful.

"Yeah,I actually would want some help with my hair!" I said a smile on my lips. Xandra also had lip gloss and her eyeshadow in the same colour as Lovisa. She had some mascara on,and some blush. Making her cheeks look more beautiful then they already are.