Chapter 29.

EVANGELINE

It's been two days since our baby died. We didn't even know,but still it hurts like a fucking bitch...I just wish that I had known...that I maybe had take a test...

I was in a coma for seven hours.

Elena said that it was sick and it woud've died,sooner or later...and yes,we say 'it' cause it was too early to see the sex on it. But it doens't matter...we have lost a child...our child...

I laid in the bed. Xander's and I's bed to be specific. Xander laid on me,his head on my lower stomach and his hands on my hips. Sleeping like a little baby. He hasn't left me for two hole days. And I love him for that. He is my rock. My everything. Without him I would fall like a rock in water. Right to the ground.

"Ummff" I heard Xander miffle against my stomach,trying to find a comfortable position with his head. His eyes still close,he lifted his head and turned it,to the opposite side he just was in. His lips slighly parted,a little frown on his forhead. I took my hands in his hair,stroking it a little,making the frown go away,and him starting to fall in deep sleep again.

Now I need to try to sleep too.

I watched the clock, 03:21...

I closed my eyes,and tryid to not think about anything. And soon the darkness took me in. Embracing me and letting me realx.

"Gattina."

No response

"Gattina."

No response

"gattina!!" I woke up with Xander calling me. I looked around fast and saw him standing in the doorway. With a white short and a pair of grey sweatpants on.

"Yeah?" I said asked,still sleep in my eyes. Looking at him. Only for a smile to creep up at his lips. He walked in to the room. To the side of the bed I was laying on. I looked at him,all the time. Following him with my eyes. As does he but on me.

He stood right besides me,kneeing to the level I was on.

"You wanna get up and have some breakfeast? All the others are downstairs. You don't have to...but I think it would be good,you know,to meet them?" He asked,his face in a worried exprassion,looking in my eyes.

"Y-Yeah..." I said and rose from the bed. It still hurts a little in my stomach. But not much. He kissed me on my lips,and pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back,nuzzling my face in the crock of his neck.

"It will be alright. We will get thru this. Togheter." He said while his hand was on my back,pulling me closer.

"Yeah...Iknow." I said,now looking up in his eyes. Only to see him trying to smile at me. Making me smile a little.

"Oh! Wait I have something for you!" I said,and broke tha hug. I rememberd the ring...The ring that said 'I Love You'

I tossed to the bags and got the little black,and white box. I turned around with a big smile,and gave it to him. My hands behind my back.

He took the box,and looked at me suspicious. He looked down at it and opend it. When he saw what it was,his mouth dropped.

"What! You don't like it? I-I can leave it back-" but I coudn't say anything more,cause his lips were pressed on my own. He kissed me passionate and slow. Showing his love thru it. He pulled away,leaving his forhead on mine.

"I love it." He said and looked me in the eyes.

"And I have something for you too..." he said and walked to his bedside table. He pulled out the hatch. And picked up a white little box. He turned to me.

"Open it baby." He said,and smiled at me. Showing his perfectly straight teeth. I took it and opend it. My eyes watering directly at the sight.

It was a ring...a ring with a diamond and on it,it said 'I love You' it was silver. And so,so gorgeous!

"Ohh-th-this is so perfect!" I said,and he took the box from my hands,pulling the ring out,he took my left hand,and pulled the ring on my ringfinger.

"Evangeline Kimberly Salazar. This is a promise ring. A promise I will complete,the day you say yes to marry me." He said and took both of my hands. He kissed my hands and smiled at me. I brought him to me. Hugging him,he chuckled and kissed the side of my head.

"I love you. And I always will!" I said,making him pulling me into a tighter hug.

"I love you too,And always will,gattina." He said and kissed me on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter will come later or tomorrow! Love you!

WORD COUNT:842

EVANGELINE'S RING👇🏻