Chapter 31.

XANDER

"Baby,wake up." I said to Evangeline who was sleeping in our bed. I was standing on the edge of it,while my hamd was on her back. Trying to wake her up.

"Mm,what?" She asked carefully,her eyes tired.

I have a suprise for her...or well it's for both of us,but mostly for her.

"I have a suprise for you,gattina." I said,making her small body jolt up from the bed,her hair standing everywhere.

I chuckled at her cuteness,and her messy hair.

"A suprise!!??" She asked,a big smile showing her perfect teeth.

"Yes! A suprise. Now c'mon! The clock is 09:45." I said and rose from the position. Making her eyes widend. I didn't have a shirt on,I only had a pair of basket shorts. I had been trainimg just before I woke her up.

"You like the view?" I said with a cocky smile on my lips. Making her face red.

Fucking love it.

"Get fressed we're leaving in 20 minutes." And with that I walked to the shower.

EVANGELINE

Xander woke me up,from my sleep. That could have been one of the best sleep's I've ever had! I was so tired from yesterday...

Right.

Today we are going to get the results...

They're going to be positve...

No...

Yes...

Stop!

Okay.

I got up from the bed,walking to my walkingcloset. I picked out an outfit,it was a pair of black tight jeans and a black sweater. And a pair of black boots,And of course the necklace,that Xander gave me in Italy.
(Outfit in the bottom)

Damn I miss Italy...

"Are you ready?" I heard a deep masculine voice behind me,that I knew too well. I turned around to see Xander,standing in the doorway. His hair styled to one side,but a few strainds hanging over his forhead. A pair of black jeans,white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. With a pair of white shoes. And of course a black necklace only to make him much hotter if even possibly.
(Outfit in the bottom)

"You look really handsome!" I said as I walked over to him. Clasping my hands togheter behind his neck,pulling his lips down to my level. I kissed him passionate.

This is going to be hard...for me.

"Maybe we can do something tonight?" I asked him,in a flirty tone.

We haven't had sex in four days,since it happend...I haven't been ready. But know I actully am.

"Well,if you're going to be a good girl all day...then...si." He whisperd in my ear,licking my earlobe,making goosebumps all over my body. A small gasp leaving my lips,at his tounge at my ear.

"Mm..." was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"We need to go." He said in a husky tone. His brown eyes boring into my own. His hand gently squezing my ass.

"Hey! You can't just make me horny and then just leave me here!" I said as he walked out of the room.

"Well,gattina...we need to fix that later then!" He yelled from the other side of the room. Fuck yeah we will!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for a short chapter! But the next ones will be longer!!❤️❤️

WORD COUNT:557

EVANGELINE'S OUTFIT!👇🏻

XANDER'S OUTFIT 👇🏻

XANDER'S OUTFIT 👇🏻