I hope you feel the same way... Woody x Blocky

Requested by Fourzyy

Plot: Blocky takes Woody out to a restaurant to make up for all he has done to Woody.

(A/N): Platonic Taco x Blocky and platonic Woody x Leafy

Blocky's POV

"Uh, Taco! Have you seen Woody?" I asked Taco.

She groaned. "Why would I tell you? You just want to hurt him again!"

I felt guilty. Right. After all these years, he would never trust me...

"W-Well, this time I wanted to make it up to the little guy. I was thinking about taking him out to a restaurant..." I explained to her.

I saw a huge smirk on her face. "Oh? What, do you have a crush on him now?~"

I blushed very hard. "U-Uh, no! Er...okay fine, I do! I've only been pranking him because I wanted to cover up my feelings for him, but I guess that wasn't a good idea..."

Taco patted me on the shoulder. "I'm proud of you for telling the truth. I always kind knew you were gay..."

"Hey!" I interjected.

Taco laughed, but then got back on topic. "Well, about Woody, I saw him playing Tic-Tac-Toe with Leafy."

"Thanks!" I shouted before running off to find Woody.

I finally found Woody, and he just beat Leafy at the game.

"Waah!" He cheered.

"Good game, Woodster!" The lemon leaf exclaimed, and gave him a hug, and walked away.

Then Woody saw me, and screamed.

"D-Don't freak out, Woody! I'm not going to hurt you!" I promised him.

Woody seemed confused, and raised an eyebrow. "Wuh?"

I stuttered. "I-I wanted to uh, t-take you out to a restaurant t-to make up for being a jerk to you..."

He looked surprised, but then hugged me. "Wah!"

I smiled. "So, let's go!"

Timeskip 20 minutes

We made it at the restaurant, which happened to be at Gelatin's Steakhouse.

Woody was really enjoying himself, and I loved watching him be happy.

But I should tell him the truth now...

"W-Woody...I have something I want to tell you..." I began.

He looked at me, almost seeming confused, and saying, "Wuh waa?"

I blushed. "Okay, I've have a crush on you for a while now. Fine, I am totally in love with you. All those pranks I did, or when I was mean to you? It was my way of hiding my feelings for you. But I get that what I did wasn't a good idea. I'm sorry Woodster, and I love you. I hope you feel the same way..."

His face turned red, which I though was adorable. He leaned over and kissed me, while replying with, "I love you too!"

It...was his first time speaking clearly...and his voice was so cute...