A gift? For me? Gelatin x Lollipop

Requested by StarryTeardrop DEDERP

Plot: Takes place during BFB 21. While the gift givers are trying to find gifts for the gift receivers, Gelatin finds this as a perfect opportunity to confess his love yo Lollipop.

Gelatin's POV

So we have to get gifts for the receivers, who are Leafy and Lollipop.

I honestly don't care what Leafy gets, but I need to make sure Lollipop gets what she wants.

I know it makes me sound like a simp, but I totally love her! Maybe the best option would be to instead write Lolli a love letter, over getting her a gift.

Ugh, but since this about getting her a present as well for the contest, I should throw in an extra something...

Timeskip 20 minutes

I finally found the extra something! After finding my love letter I wrote a while back, I placed both items in a box, and wrapped it up.

Bubble, Teardrop, and I, along with the Have Noters, went back to our gift receivers.

When we arrived, I blush as soon as I saw Lollipop. She looks way prettier than usual. I noticed her putting on some fork repellent. Hot.

We first gave Leafy her gift. She seemed to have mixed emotions about it, but gave us a total score of 8/10 on X's satisfaction detector.

A then proudly walked over to Lollipop, and gave her my gift.

"A gift? For me? How sweet! If you were not obligated to do this..." Lolli said, almost sounding hurt at the end of her sentence.

"Just please open it!" I requested of the female.

She opened up the box to find my special branded spoons, not noticing the letter just yet.

"Oh wow! Spoons! I love spoon! Spoon good! Spoon shiny! Spoon very good and useful!" She exclaimed, obviously happy.

As X was about to detect her satisfaction level, I blurted out, "Wait, there's more! Check the bottom of the box!" I requested of the hot female.

Lollipop seemed curious, as she searched for my letter, but found it in seconds.

I looked at her while she red it, her face turning more and more red ever second. She looked up from the paper.

"Aw jelly boy, I feel the same way~" She replied while X detected her satisfaction level.

10/10. She loved it!

Lolli walked over to me, and kissed me on the lips, and I kissed back.