Dads? Balloony x Cloudy (Part 2)

Sequel requested by LeDero101

Plot: It's Balloony and Cloudy's anniversary. Balloony takes Cloudy out to do a lot of fun activities, and their relationship grows.

Balloony's POV

I am so excited to celebrate my anniversary with Cloudy! Ever since I confessed my love him long ago, we have been dating!

"Hey Cloudy! I have a bunch of fun activities to do with you today!" I exclaimed to my boyfriend.

He lit up. "Are we going to gollect zome new thingz?" Cloudy asked me.

I grinned. "Yeah! The first thing we can do is collect children! I already have Rocky, Woody, and Nickel!"

Cloudy looked very happy. "Yez, I gollected a child as well. It'z Grassy! We should also gollect Firey Jr!"

I didn't know how to feel, but I went with it anyways!

Timeskip 45 minutes

"Okay Cloudy, now we are going to play in the park with our children!" I told him.

He seemed very excited. All of the children we collected had fun playing with each other.

I saw how great of a father he was, and it melted my non-existent heart.

Grassy loved flying on Cloudy's head. It was adorable!

Timeskip 1 hour

"How about...that one movie called '4x?' Is that good with you?" Cloudy asked me about a movie we could watch together.

"Yeah!" I replied. I might tease Four about it later.

After the movie, Cloudy and I laughed a lot. I kissed his cheek, and he kissed me back. I feel like we are growing so much closer than ever before!