𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐹𝑂𝑈𝑅 - 𝑇𝑅𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑅 𝑃𝐻𝐼𝐿𝐼𝑃𝑆

Strawberry, Los Santos, January of 2015

"Don't be so hostile, sweetheart, we have much to discuss."

Amanda huffed in annoyance and sat back up, trying her absolute best not to let fear show on her face. Once upon a time her and Trevor were best friends, thick as thieves, but after the incident of 1995, something switched in his head and Amanda has made avoiding him a priority ever since.

"What do you want?"

"I want answers, Mandy, I know you and Mikey are hiding something." He said, shuffling his chair closer to Amanda's bed.

"Well what do you wanna know? I can't give you the answers if you're not giving me the questions."

"That list that's been going around. I know what it's all about, but I wanna know why you and Michael are priced so highly, and I'm not even on the list at all." He replied with a hint of jealousy in his voice. Why is he jealous of not having a price on his head?

"I wish I knew, but I don't. I'll see if Dave can-"

"Dave, Dave and fucking Dave. God, I wish I could've killed him when I had the chance."

"He's my boss." She muttered.

"Oh, so that's how it is huh? Me and Mikey spent nearly 2 years tryna get away from these assholes and you join forces with them? What is this? You know what, you're just as sneaky as Michael. You two deserve eachother."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" She asked, her voice raised as she fully sat up and rested a hand on her stomach.

"I know you're doing this so that in the end you can kill Michael and get his money. You're a gold-digging filthy piece of-"

"Trevor! Enough!" Amanda shouted.

"Fine," he grumbled as he slumped back down in his seat, "there's something else you're keeping, Amanda. I can see it in your eyes."

"Not hiding anything, T, you just aren't asking the right questions."

Trevor groaned and stuck two fingers up at her before running his hand through his hair, well, what was left of it. He looked at Amanda, squinting his eyes at her like he was trying to read her, then his eyes drifted down to her hand which was holding her stomach, almost as if she was protecting it.

Then it clicked.

"Hold on, hold on. You're pregnant?" He gawked.

Amanda nodded.

"Well congratulations. You know how much Uncle T loves himself a new niece or nephew." He said with a wink as he stood up to leave.

But before he could even take a step, Amanda gripped Trevor's arm with a strength not even she knew she had, and pulled him close up until her face was pressed against his ear.