𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝐸𝐿𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁 - 𝐷𝐸𝐴𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑅

Vinewood, Los Santos, October of 2015

"Amanda,

I know you've been waiting a long time to know who I am. I also know you've been waiting for my demise, but I hate to inform you it isn't going to be that easy. I will wait until you've had that little demon growing inside of you, and then we will talk. Come find me at the foundry.

I would sign off as the benefactor, but I think we're past that point now, don't you?

-Steve Haines, or maybe you'll better know me as: your brother."

"Are you fuckin' jokin' me, Amanda? Steve Haines is your brother? I didn't even know you had a brother!"

"I thought he died!" 

Amanda and Michael had just gotten back from the FIB office when they noticed a letter that was slipped under the door. Amanda got the chance to read it before Michael did, but their reaction was just the same. She was more shocked at the fact that her brother was still alive, but Michael couldn't get over the fact that it was Steve fucking Haines.

And he was the benefactor. Yeah, the guy paying people to kill people. Including his sister, husband and husbands best friends. 

"Well shit what the fuck are we supposed to do now?" Michael asked as he sat on the bed, running his fingers through his short hair.

"Well what can we do," Amanda sat beside him, "apart from wait? This doesn't really change anything, there's nothin' we can do until I've had the baby."

"Yeah..." Michael trailed off, letting his head fall to rest on Amanda's shoulder.

"We should probably call Dave."

"We should definitely call Dave."

But just as Amanda went to dial the number, a sudden burst of wetness between her legs told her that she had much more pressing issues than calling her boss. A contraction left as quickly as it came, making her double over in agony, as she looked at Michael and waved the phone in her hand.

"Are you okay?"

Amanda wanted to roll her eyes. He wasn't there for Tracey or Jimmy's birth, so how the fuck is he gonna know what to do now?

"I'm in labour, don't just fucking sit there!"

A/N

Ooooooo very short chapter today but trust me it's this way for a reason. So, benefactors been revealed, how many of you were expecting that? I tried to hint it towards being Steve when he was tapping away at his phone during the bombings, but all the inserts of Amanda's brother Steven were a big hint as well.

Steve Haines, Steven, get it? I'm so smart.

Well, Amanda's in labour now. Hope you're ready for the birth and what comes after bc trust me, it's a doozy. (Is that a word?)

Thanks for reading!

-Phoenix.