Arc 1:10 Highschool Romance(Finale)

Third Person View:

Tiara leave a letter to Darzen,before she went to an abandoned building,Its already 5 pm plus its an abandon one so there's no people inside.

She started to walk upstairs.

She estimated that Darzen will read the letters tomorrow.

Yet she didnt know that Darzen still hasn't give up on her,he went at home to find her.

When he didnt see her,he directly went to her apartment,to her bedroom.

And there he saw the letter,he slowly open and read it.While reading ,his hands holding the letter started to tremble.

He quickly grasp the meaning of the letter.

He was stunned at the contents,he remember some and his feeling was chaotic.

But first ,he think of the places where would she go and he quickly thought the abandoned building near the school.

He thought that she would likely be there.

He ran as fast as he can.

----
[Hidden task complete
Reward: 30,000 pts

Host do you wish to leave now?]

I slowly walk at the edge of the rooftop.

'say,if I jump from here will my death be so painful?'

Of course even though I died once,Im still afraid of dying,Im still afraid of the pain.

[No host,before your body take the ground ,your soul will be ejected so you won't feel the pain]

'oh thanks God'

I look up to the sky,the sky was clear with birds flying peacefully...I take a breath ,this is it.

I raised my foot to step forward.

*slam!*

I was startled when there's a loud slam behind me,so I turn to see the door being forcefully slam by the other side.

"Tiara!"

My heart shaken,It's Darzen!why is he here!?

I need to jump quickly,I look down .

'oh my Jesus'
its so high that Im getting pressured

[Go go,host dont be afraid,just dont think what will happen to the body,dont think that the head will crack or squeeze or will be separated to the body]

my eyes widen in horror
'fvck Xian!,you're not helping at all!

*slam!*

I look back again to see the door was finally broken,and Darzen who was standing there,his hands were bleeding and shaking,his face was so pale.

[Countdown automatically start:10..9...8..7...6]

I take a deep breath and mouthed 'sorry' at him.

[4...3...2..]

"TIARA!"

I found my self falling,I can't hear anything and the wind seems so peaceful.

'Xian,I wish to be ejected now'

And slowly I feel my soul being separated to the body.

Third Person View:

When Darzen finally broke the door,he was stunned to see Tiara at the edge of the rooftop.

When she mouthed sorry,he quickly ran towards her,He reach out his hand hoping to grab her.

Yet he watched as Tiara jump down,he saw her peaceful smile as she was falling down.

The world seems to stop for him,his heart was beating in pain,his whole body was shaking.

He think he would gone crazy,It was too unexpected.

It was too painful for him,It was too much for his mental strength ..he kneeled down, his tears burst out,he howled in pain.

Even though he's the male lead,he was still a highschool student.

His hands trembled as he dialed his mother's phone number.

He manage to say his location before he passed out because of tiredness,both physically and mentally.

Today's happenings will always haunted him even in his dreams.

--

The whole school was shaken when they found out what happened,they still remember the days,as she smile, her eyes will always brighten.

As she teaches them patiently,as they still saw her laugh on the pageant day.

For them,a memories of a girl dressed in a school uniform,as her mouth will always curves up when they meet her.

It was already engraved in their hearts.

🦋

---

Darzen's side(pt.2)

Before I met you,yes I could be fine.

That was nice,but in the end it's not really what I wanted.

When you showed up ,I realize that this feeling was not bad at all,I tasted the sweetness of love

But when you said those words,its so painful that I felt my heart was broken into pieces,this time I tasted the bitterness of love.

Later on, I thought if its you it's okay,I deserve it.

I realize that meeting you was the most wonderful thing happened in my life.

I realize that I didn't regret meeting you,I didn't regret loving you at all.

Even though you are gone,you are still forever on my heart.

I will always love you.

If there is afterlife,I still wish to spend it with you.

---

A/N:
Finalllyyyy! Arc 1 is finished! Thank you very much for reaching until the end!Thank you for reading and voting this book!....Arc 2's theme will be on entertainment circle:)

Stay tune for the 2nd arc!