Arc 2:5 Queen of Film Industry

Miller and I quickly became acquaintance, He was fun to be with and he is a hidden chef!, His masterpiece was simply amazing.

I switch on my phone and open my weibo and randomly scroll down,I also sip at my iced coffee.

My hand pause and my grip tighten because I saw Miller post a picture.
, it was just a minute ago.

....

He was looking at the right side while his hand was on his pocket while looking a little melancholic.

and his caption was 'Looking at right because she left me:<'

"*puff*cough* HAHAHA"
I almost spit my drink!wtf

I think of something and quickly replied on his photo.

'You can look at left because what she did was right.Xoxo'

I laugh hard when I saw his fans replied at my comment,they too were laughing at him and agreeing at my comment.

Then he replied'waah you meanie,and whose fans are you??:<'

Because our fans knew that we were friends so this interactions were considered normal.

Of course there are also several cp fans,they ship us and called their fandom as Mirai(In Japanese means future) which they created with our combine names,Miller and Aria.

Also we finished shooting the first season of target lock which has 15 episodes and now I plan to go back to S city to visit 'my' parents.

Not just only because it was part of my task,but because I too, want them to live a good life. They were a good parents to the original owner of this body and I can truly say that although they were not the best, they did everything for the original owner.

I smiled and continue to look at my phone

[Host, you seem so happy(≡^∇^≡)]

'Wtf!!#$& '

I cursed in surprised and at the same time, I loosen my grip on my phone causing it to fall.

"You scared the shit of me!!"I exclaimed

[Oh sorry host! ]

'And why are you only back now!?? '
He said it will took only a day! But a week after he didn't appeared.

[Sorry host, I didn't know that it will took me longer time to finished the upgrade(◞ ‸ ◟)]

'Nevermind! Anyway open the shop'
I commanded and a hologram appeared in front of me.

A word 'shop' appeared above it, I started to swipe the contents and the more I see the items the more angrier I became.

'Wtf are these!?? Sleeping pills?! Bags!?Vitamins?! Even aphrodisiac!? What will I do with these!?? '

[Host, don't judge('д'), these items were useful in the future, specially in another worlds]

His words somewhat calms me down but when I saw the prices, I just wanna drag him and punch him to death,I remember he said that the items in the shop were not expensive,then what the hell with these prices!?

'4,000 pts?, 6,000!?? 7,000!?? Isn't this robbing my points!?? '

[Em, It's very effective that's why!◐◡◐]

I rolled my eyes and decided to ignore him, I change my clothes, later I will already go to my parents side,but first I will go to the company to report my leave.

I called my manager Zia to inform her that I will go to the company and take a leave.

I put on my mask and sunglasses,when I arrived surprisingly there was a crowd there, upon taking a closer look, I was surprise that the other artist was the novel's female lead.

...

Come to think of it, I was focusing too much on the movie, I forgot about her!

Wait, If Im not mistaken this is the time, cannon fodder no. 2 accuse her of robbing her role, and a fan of that cannon fodder threw an egg on the female lead but of course here comes the male lead to the rescue.

That incident was photograph and also made them famous for awhile.Various fans ships them while the others are angry for robbing their idol.

I take my time watching, waiting the male lead to come, but after awhile I sense something wrong.

The crowds became few due to the guards keeping them away but before that few fans run forward,and I can't see who will gonna throw the egg.

But wait, where is the male lead!?

I look everywhere and there is no sign of Vane in the crowd. When I look at the female lead's side again, I saw her pitiful appearance, she was alone.

In one look, I knew she was not like the bitch female lead in the past,so unconsciously I run forward to help.

'Xian, help me identify the location of the fan and tell me when is she gonna throw it! '

[At your right side Host, I got an item in the shop that will slowmo the time for a seconds and surely you will catch the egg!]

'Buy, buy buy! '

[Activated]

And truly,my surroundings slow down and the fan threw the egg in this direction.

I catch it with my bare hand and at the same time,everything came back into normal.

Everyone was stunned while looking at my direction.

While nobody moves, I crushed the egg with my hand and look at the fans direction.

"It is fun throwing things at someone? " I asked coldly, I hate fans like this, they are very toxic,and can't they just stan someone without dragging down the others!?

I take out my handkerchief and slowly wipe my hands,finally I look at the root of this mess, the cannon fodder artist.

"Don't make fuss if you don't have the ability, and please manage your fans well"and with that I turn my back on them

This kind of actress are very irritating,originally in the novel,that role was not really meant to be hers, she don't even have the talent in acting yet she's fussing over everything, tch.

I inform my leave,and went back home to prepare my things.

After resting and packing, I took a taxi with my little baggage and also the things I bought for my parents.I also called them to inform my arrival.

S City and the second task, here I go!

---