3,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 3

Ding-dong..

Ding-dong..

Sai was assisting ying towards her house,he left sheilda inside the car while sleeping.A second then ying mother open the door then her eyes widen.

"Ohh my god ying what happened to you?"her mother ask while looking at them." I'm sorry auntie we went too far"sai said while handing ying over to her mom.

"Ohh thank you for sending her here sai" her mother said then sai then leave."Hey,what comes up in your mind,why did you drink too much"her mother lecture but she pushed her away."Its none of your business"ying said then she started to walk upstair in a zigzag style.

"Don't talk to me like that ying" her mother shouted but she continue to walk then went inside her room.She layed directly to her bed not even changing her clothes or taking a bath.

"That guy surely is handsome" ying said before going to her dreamland.

***
Bring..

Bring..

"Ahh I'm up your so noisy as ever" ying shouted as she heard again her alarm clock."Ouch my head"ying exclaim while holding her head.She went to the bathroom then take her bath.She wears her school uniform then sprint to school without eating.There she saw her three friends were already seating.

"Hi ying" gopal notice her first."Oii are you okay?"sai ask."Yeah just a little headache"she said then went to her chair."Just like sheilda,I'm not going to bring you two again"sai said while crossing his arms."Hehe,I'm sorry brother.I promise I'll never do that again"sheilda said.

"Ahh did I do something crazy sai?" ying ask."What you don't remember?"sai curiously ask then ying shake her head then sai remembered something.

Flashback

"Hmm sai,can you let me drive this time" ying drunkly said while holding the stirring wheel."You don't have a license ying,and your drunk just sleep in there"sai said while his eyes were focused on the road while pulling the wheel from ying.

"Ahh but I want to drive this time" ying said while pulling her face near him."I told you your~sai was cutt off when his lips touched ying."Ahh sai,watch out"ying shouted as she saw sai was already changing lanes.

"Ohh shit" sai curse as he was about to bump into an another car hopefully he manage to back to the lane."See ying,we could've died back there"sai lectured and he look towards ying but she was already sleeping leaning her head to the window.

"Tsk,is that how soft her lips is?" sai thought as he touch his lips then he smiled.

Flashback end

"Uhm sai are you okay?" ying said while waving her hands to his face."Uhh yeah I'm okay,look the teacher is coming"sai said then ying look over then there she saw there adviser were coming already.They already went silent then their adviser started their lesson.

After a hour of listening their school bell rang signalling there class has ended.Their adviser bid her goodbyes then walk out from the room."I'm sorry hungry guys,come on let's go"gopal invited while pulling sheilda's hands."Hey don't pull me gopal"sheilda exclaim then their other two friend just giggle.

"I hope we can be like this forever,laughing and having fun time with each other" ying said while sai was on her side."Ofcourse,we finish senior highschool and go to collage together"sai said while putting his arms on her shoulder.

"Yeah let's go before gopal buy all the food there" ying jokely said."Let's race through there then if comes last will be the one ho treat"sai challenge."You must forgotten I'm the school's pride,you bet"ying said then they started to race to the cafeteria then they passed through sheilda and gopal.

"Here they go again" the both said."Almost there"sai said while trying to move his legs fasterbut ying pass through him then its make her the winner.

"Yehey I won" ying childly said."Yeah,what do you want to eat then?"sai sai while preparing his wallet."Don't waste your money sai,I was just having some fun time"ying said while finding some available seats."But I lost,come on choose some"sai said but ying just shake her head.Sai look at the counter then ordered her favorite carrot donut and went near her.

"I know you can't resist this" sai said handing ying the donut."Is this carrot donut?"ying ask as her eyes were glittering then sai just simply nod while sipping his juice."Thanks Sai"ying said then starting to dig in."Hey guys why did you leave us?"gopal said while bringing his food tray.

"You must be forgotten that you leave us first" sai said then gopal just giggle.After five minutes the bell fangs again then they walk back to thee classroom.

"So students this is the result of your test" their adviser said then handed their test paper. "What I got only 53 over 60?" sai and sheilda exclaim.Ying look at her test paper then she simply smile."Hey ying how much yours?"sheilda ask."58" ying simply said."I got 43 yey I pass"gopal exclaim then his friends just giggled.After a boring classes time,its ended then all of them went back to their houses.

"See you tomorrow guys" sheilda said then their started to walk to their different ways.As ying arrive at her house she was welcome by a sweet smile with her mother."Is there something wrong? "ying curiously ask.

"I have a good news ying" her mother said."What is it?"ying annoyingly said."Your dad will be coming home this evening "as her mom said that her eyes widen then her mother hugged her." Your going to see him this time"her mother said while pulling out from the hugged."I'll just fixed my things then"ying excitedly said then sprint towards her room.She can't believe after 17 years she was now able to see her dad.She hurriedly change her clothes then went downstairs to help her mom.