15,(I PRANK THE MAFIA'S KID)

Chapter 15

"Tsk that girl" fang murmured as an idea pop to his head as he smiled evillyHe grab some girl clothes from his other cabinet,he bought it together with the other clothes he gave to ying but that one is optional.He walk to yings wrong and knocked it several times but no one answered so he decided to open it up.As he open it his eyes widen looking at yings body was been covered only by a towel.

"Ahhhh"ying shouted while throwing some pillows to him."Hey stop it I'm just here to gave this"fang said as his eyes were half close while handing the dress on her bed."Get out from here"ying shouted."Yeah I know,by the way you look sexy.Meet me at the kitchen after you finish"fang said before walking out of the room.What is his problem"ying murmured as she grab the clothes and went inside the bathroom.

"That was so unmanly of me"fang thought as his heart was jumping so fast walking to the kitchen and grab some water."I think I'm having a heart disease already"fang thought as a picture of ying wearing only a towel making him blush as he was smiling alone their not knowing blaze,ice and thorn was looking at him."What so happy eyy?"blaze appeared as fang spill out the water at his face."Sorry dude,don't scared like that"fang said while handing him some tissue."Yeah right,why are you laughing all alone?"blaze ask while wiping his face ."Just nothing,ready your things we will be going somewhere"fang said .

"Where?"thorn ask as his eyes were emitting sparkle on it."Just ready you swimming trunks were going at my brother's pool house"fang said as thorn  and blaze clapped their hands and ice just look st them annoyingly."Tell the others too,we will be going at 8 let's just skip classes this time.Ill talk to the principal"fang said as the three just nod.A minute then ying went out from the room as fang's eyes widen looking at her.

A minute then ying went out from the room as fang's eyes widen looking at her

"Ahem you look good in that"fang said."Why did you make me wear this sir?"ying ask."Just keep white shrimp and wait called for the others"fang said then ying rooled her eyes before going at everyone's room.

TIMESKIP

"Ying you look good on that"Yaya compliment her friend."Thanks Yaya but you look more good in that"ying compliment back as Yaya just smiled."Yeah you look good on that young but Yaya was more good looking one"cycline said as long fake smile and seems to be offended and everyone seems didn't notice it.

"Yeah you look good on that young but Yaya was more good looking one"cycline said as long fake smile and seems to be offended and everyone seems didn't notice it

.
"Hey guys you go first at the pool house me and tong will just buy something"fang said."Do I have to go with you sir?"ying ask."Let's just go there already,don't buy anything it's still yours property.I bet it has food right"blaze said as fang just sigh and nod and they all went I side on the van.As they arrive,they were welcome by one of the pools caretaker as they were been showed inside the pool house.As they were walking to the pool side someone approached them while wearing it's creepy smile.

"What are you doing here thunder?"fang said as thunderstorm just look at him."Ice invited me,so I decided to take some other friends too"thunder said as 3boys and a 2 girls walk near him and his eyes transfer to ying."Hi ying you look good on that"thunder said as long holds fangs shoulder tightly."T-thank you sir t-thunder"ying said as thunder just smiled and oat her head .Fang in the other hand was stopping himself by punching him as solar and thorn was beside him.

"Let's start the party then"thunder said as everyone cheered except ying,fang  and solar.

This one is shorter I think,I run out of ideas,hope you like it