𝒗𝒊. time to strike back

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode seven : the rats strike back𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode seven : the rats strike back
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode seven : the rats strike back𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

WHILE THE BIONIC TRIO WAS OUT ON A MISSION, LEO AND VERA WERE IN THE LAB WORKING. It had been a while until they came back with their shoulders down as they were tired from the mission. "Another successful mission! Sure you guys blew a lot of stuff up, but hey, that's the city's problem now." Donald jokes as Adam lays on top of a cyber desk and chases him back onto a chair. "Uh, I am so exhausted. I can't wait to just stand up, and go to sleep.'' Bree says making Vera nod, she was used to this by now.

Donald told them to rest as his big bass presentation was happening. "We have to complete training on my gravity propulsion belt." Leo gets up from his chair and makes a comment about it holding up his pants. "This is a huge contract. If NASA buys this, astronauts will be able to space walk anywhere in the galaxy. They'll probably name a moon after me, or a planet! Things are going to land on me! Ha ha!" He laughs and Vera turns around.

She walks over to Leo and continues to listen to the conversation, "I'll see you guys bright and early in the morning— wait, tomorrow? No, no that's not going to work.'' Leo tells his stepdad, making him confused and he tells him that he was doing something.

        "I made names and everything. I'm king pong." Flexing his muscles, well whatever he had.

Bree goes over and disagrees also, "And tomorrow's the teen fiancée marathon on tv. Vera and I were going to watch it together.'' She looks at Vera and she nods her head in agreement as she continues, "I didn't think it was possible, but I actually found a group of people whose lives are more pathetic than mine." She chuckles softly.

"Yeah, and I was going to have a spa day. According to Vera and Bree's girly magazines... I have cankles.'' Adam says insecurely touching his ankles while Chase was making things less interesting than the others. "And I was going to get a head start on my homework." They all look at him while he changes it, "I mean, play sports and talk to girls."