𝒙𝒊𝒙. not an ideal christmas

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-four: 'twas the mission before christmas 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-four:
'twas the mission before christmas
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-four: 'twas the mission before christmas 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

CHRISTMAS WAS A SPECIAL HOLIDAY FOR VERA AND LEO, THEY WOULD ALWAYS SPEND THE HOLIDAY TOGETHER AND NOW THEY GOT TO SPEND IT WITH THE BIOINC TRIO.  Vera was starting to roll out cookie dough with Adam because they both admired the Christmas joy that was brought upon. Vera was crazy for the holidays but when Christmas came around, you didn't want to mess  with her. Leo walked passed them with a box of decorations to put up.

Everyone was doing a little pitching in, "Donald, I just noticed the holiday card we mailed out. What happened to the family portrait we took to celebrate our first Christmas together?" Tasha asked her husband showing him the Christmas card unsure of the card he had sent out.

        "Oh, I shredded those. These are was more festive." Donald held up the card with his face planted on Santa and the reindeers heads, that also read 'Happy Davendays!' on the bottom of the cards.

Adam sat up holding the tray of unbaked cookies, "Who wants a Christmas cookie?— Adam, those aren't even cooked—Oh, no problem." He sighs using his heat vision to burn the cookies with a little fire added onto them. Right as he was blowing on them,

       Bree entered the front door asking who covered the house in lights. "Okay, who covered the entire house in blinking lights? People already think we're weird, we don't need to shine a light on it." She asked her siblings and friend.

Vera chuckled walking over Bree, "Oh, Vera and I did that. I want to make sure Santa Clause comes to our house first." Vera gave her friend a nod in confirmation telling him that he was right. Bree walked over to the two Christmas lovers, "Guys, we all love Christmas, but I think you're both going a little overboard."