❒︎ 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚂𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝙵𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Midoriya sat silently as he stared down at the white bedding. The ticking of the clock was the only thing that could be heard in the silent room, along with shoes squeaking against the clean floors in the distance.

All Might in his slender form laid on the hospital bed as his thoughts wandered to yesterday's villain attack.

He wondered how something so strong could be artificially created, and worried what this could mean for the future.

Midoriya was visiting since he was worried for All Might's health, knowing he surpassed his limit and it put heavy strain on his body. He was also very much worried for his other teachers as he saw the condition they were both in but was very thankful when he heard they would both survive due to (Y/N)'s intervention.

Speaking of (Y/N), the girl had been on his mind a lot recently.

When he saw her conviction and risky actions during the USJ incident, he nearly felt his heart stop and felt guilty how he could only watch as she fought for her life.

But he also felt admiration seeing her not even hesitate to help Aizawa despite the power the villains had shown. She may not know this, but her actions struck a chord with him and other classmates that would impact them in the long run, even if her attempts to take down the bird villain was unsuccessful.

"Hey All Might, do you know why (Y/N) is... well, here to begin with? N-not that I dislike it or anything-!" Midoriya began to ramble off as All Might looked over in his direction.

The situation brought back memories to the time (Y/N) was in the hospital and All Might sat rambling to her as she ignored him.

"I'm afraid it's not my place to tell you, young Midoriya. But I can tell you she doesn't want to be here." All Might said with an exhausted sigh.

Midoriya stopped his rambling and nodded slowly to show he understood.

"But speaking of young (Y/N), she must be lonely right now." All Might trailed off as he delved into his thoughts, turning his head back to stare straight up at the ceiling.

Midoriya looked confused and asked what he meant by that.

"Well, she lives with Aizawa, and you know the current state he's in... they seemed to have gotten pretty close, I just wonder how she's holding up." All Might continued as he suddenly got an idea.

"How about you go visit her, I can give you their address so you can keep her company instead of pestering me." All Might said in a friendly tone, but Midoriya took it the wrong way and began apologizing.

"Haha I'm only kidding, young Midoriya! But you should go visit her, you have made friends with her, haven't you?" All Might continued with a smile making his cheekbones curve upwards.

"A-ah, yes! I guess we are? I-I'm not too sure..." Midoriya trailed off as he began to question his and (Y/N)'s relationship.

Did she even remember his existence? I mean whenever they were in a conversation, she would always be asleep or dozing off.

Either way Midoriya had ended up making his way over to Aizawa's apartment despite his protests. That would have been weird in any other circumstance— going to his teacher's apartment he means, but if it were to check up on a classmate it should be no big deal.

If she just turns him away, then he could simply leave!

But upon seeing her disheveled appearance, he immediately knew something was wrong and his instincts kicked in.