❒︎ 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕?

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"Dude what do you think happened? (Y/N) didn't come to school today and Kaminari has been quiet!" Kirishima whispered over towards Mina as they looked at the blonde-haired boy in concern.

He just sat dazed looking deep in thought, a blush occasionally coating his face before he shook his head and groaned.

"I'm... not actually sure? I've never seen him act like this before. Gasp! maybe it's because (Y/N)'s not here!" Mina whisper shouted back over to Kirishima, who just shook his head in denial.

"He only met the girl yesterday, why would he be so down that she is absent one day?" Kirishima replied to which Mina groaned in defeat.

"OI SHITTY HAIR, RACOON EYES, HURRY THE HELL UP!" A shout echoed from the front of the classroom.

Sero rubbed the nape of his neck gently while dragging Kaminari along with him.

"The lunch bell rang already, let's go." Sero said as he pushed Kaminari by his shoulders.

Kaminari and Mina left the topic they were talking about for now but would surely pick back up on it later in concern for their friend. It was lunch time and that was something they weren't willing to miss since Lunch Rush's food was far superior to any fancy restaurants.

——————♡——————

Class once again began with Present Mic teaching English. Everyone was bored out of their minds while some didn't even bother to pretend that they were paying attention.

"AND WHICH OPTION WOULD MAKE THE SENTENCE GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT?" Present mic yelled as he flashily pointed to some words on the chalkboard with a big grin on his face.

"YAOYOROZU, YOU'RE UP!" He said as he swiveled on his feet and pointed his finger in her direction, his eccentric moves all done with good intentions. He wanted to bring up the mood somehow since everyone seemed to be rather gloomy, though it looked like nothing he did was helping to keep up enthusiasm.

"The grammatically correct term would be "There". "Their" would be used if the sentence was a possessive form, as if they owned something. "There" would be used because it is mentioning a location." Momo answered as she pointed to each of the words written on the board and flawlessly answered the question.

"DING DING! VERY GOOD!" Present Mic shouted with a thumbs up and a glittering smile.

Before he could move on, the door slid open revealing (Y/N).

"...sorry I'm late. I forgot to wake up." She apologized as she strolled into the room. Nearly all of class 1-A perked at the sound of her voice, whether that be from curiosity, relief, or to finally find a distraction from the English lessons.