when enough is enough pt 11 - 15.

Chapter 11.

I froze. I dropped everything. I scrabbled to pick them up, hoping I could get out of here before she sees me.

"Star..is that you?" I heard her voice and I wanted to scream.

Scream because I missed her. Her name was Libby. Libby Spade. She's a old friend of mine and if I got near her Julie would get extremely jealous and freaked over it. I mean she totally freaked, it lead to her screaming and hitting me. So I stopped talking to her and lost all contact with her.

I sighed and looked up at her.

"Yeah. Hi Libby."

"You look different."

"It's called a make over." I smiled.

"Would Julie approve?" I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Julie? Oh her, yeah, we're- we broke up for good." I hated the pain it cost me to say that, so I painted a smile on my face.

"What happened?"

"She tried to kill me." I had a serious face, but she laughed. Lucy walked over by my side. I looked at her.

"Come on Star." she looked at me.

"Alright, nice talking to you again Libby." I started to walk off.

"Wait!" She grabbed a piece of paper off the counter that was near us and scribbled on it. "Here, call me sometime." I smiled.

"Sure." in your dreams I walked off wrapping my arms around Lucy.

"Who was that?"

"Libby Spade." I smirked.

"Sounds like you hate her."

"I don't. It's just..just..just that I had to stop talking to her for Julie..."

"Do tell?"

"When me and Julie started dating I talked to Libby. Julie got all jealous and totally freaked. I mean literally freaked out and hit me. I don't know why I stayed with her. I let a good friend go. I should've stood up to Julie and told her to stop.." we stopped walked when we got to her car. She pulled me in a hug and held me there.

She pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks.

"Want anything?" she smiled at me and unlocked the door. I wiped my face on last time.

"Sure, I'll come in." I smiled a little smile.

She ordered a cappuccino for me and a coffee for her. I picked a table on the far end, where I usually sit.

"So, feeling better?" she sipped her coffee.

"A little, love. I just wish I can change things."

"It was a mistake. You love her so you changed for her." she smirked then grabbed my hand. I looked down at it and sighed.

"I wish things were different. It hurts to much."

"It's life, things are going to hurt. Things are going to pull you to the edge so you can say you can't do this anymore. Things are going to hurt for a while. You can't let this stop you. You can't tell yourself its not worth it. It's just life." she smiled at me and squeezed my hand. I smiled.

"Alright, yeah let's just get past this."

"Why don't you give Libby a call?"

"Why?" I bit my lip.

"'Cuz that was the past. This is a new you."

"She probably still likes me." I blurted. I meant to say something earlier but I kept my mouth shut.