8

Excuse any mistakes

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Nobody gonna love me better, I must stick with you forever I must stick with you forever, nobody gonna take me higherI must stick with you

I must stick with you forever, nobody gonna take me higher

"Nobody ever made me feel this way, I must stick with you." I sung lowly as I painted on my canvas.

It's been two weeks since the whole incident and all I did was stayed in my room and painted. I didn't talk to anybody but they always called or texted to see if I was alright.

The day after, I couldn't move nor could I remember anything. After Rhea and Bria told what happened, I literally cried myself to sleep. I felt disgusted with myself. They said that I should tell my mom but quickly rejected the idea. I didn't want her to be disappointed in me.

As for Yasmine, she's nowhere to be found. I tried calling and texting her, even on social media but she blocked me everything. I even tried to go to her house but her mother said that she was staying with a friend. I didn't know who she was talking about due to the fact that I thought she was only friends with us.

"Knockity knockity." I heard Rhea voice.

"Come in." I announced.

"Heyy." She came in with a small smile.

"Hi." I replied with a dull tone.

"I brought food." She held up a chic-fil-a bag.

"Thanks." I grabbed the bag before taking my nuggets and fries out the bag, along with my sauces.

"So you remember me telling you about the shooting and that nigga that got shot." She asked as she sat down beside me.

"Yeah." I stuffed a fry in my mouth.

"Well I heard he died. I feel kinda bad but that nigga really died over shooting dice." She shook her head, sipping on her milkshake.

"Damn that's crazy." I dipped my nugget in Polynesian sauce and ate it.

"Who painting for?" She looked at my canvas

"Starr wanted me to paint a flower for her room." I shrugged.

"Relly and them miss you."

"I don't wanna see them right now." I shook my head.

Truth be told, the reason why I don't want to see them is because I knew that they was going to ask questions that I didn't want to answer. I'm already pissed at the fact that Yasmine hiding from me.

"When you think you gonna be ready? They worried about you, especially booney."

"He said that?" Ain't no way in hell...

"No but he look bored as fuck now."

"I don't know I don't want them asking questions."

"I'll tell them not to. Just come with me to Jerome house."

"Is that why you came over here with food? Yo convince me?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded.

"Okay fine I'll go. Let me just finish this for Starr." She nodded, before going on her phone to text them.

***

Rhea banged on the door and waited until Bugg appeared.

"Fuck you banging on my door for like you the feds?" Bugg mugged her as he let us in.

"Nigga shut up." Rhea pushed passed him as we walked into the living room.

"Scorpiooo!" Tyrell got up to hug me.

"Hey." I hugged him

"Look Booney your girlfriend here stop sulking." Bugg told him as I sat next to him. Kaizir looked up from his phone, noticing my presence.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." He looked at me. "You good?" I nodded, ignoring the tingling feeling inside me.

"So what's been up with you?" Tyrell asked me, eating some skittles.

"Nothing."

"Your ass been MIA for two weeks, what happened?"

"Niggas don't fucking listen I swear." I heard Rhea muttered.

"Imma fuck your girlfriend up." I told him. He scrunched his face, confused.

"Why?"

"Cause that bitch set me up!" I mugged at no one in particular.

"Oop." Bugg look at me in shocked, covering his mouth.

"She set you up?!" He quickly got up and motioned for me to follow him. We went outside. "What happened?"

I explained what went down at the party. By the time I finished my story, he looked pissed.

"Imma kill her. " He shook his head, laughing. "She's fucking mental."

"She is." I nodded. "Just don't tell nobody."

"I'm sorry I wasn't there."

"It's not your fault." I shrugged.

"But you like my little sister mane. I'm supposed to protect you." He rubbed his face, letting out a sigh. "She fucking crazy."

"Yeah and when I see her it's on sight."

***

We at 1k reads
And we're #1 in contemporarylit !!
Thank you🥺💗💗