6

Excuse any mistakes

✴︎
⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇
♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎
✴︎
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

✴︎⋇⋰⋇𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗⋇⋱⋇ ♥︎⇚𝙰𝚛𝚒⇛♥︎✴︎▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"I've got some news for you."

"Aah shit." I heard him groan. "What's up?"

"I've met someone." There was a slight pause.

"Like a nigga?"

I sucked my teeth.

"Who else Rashaad?"

"Gir- what's his name?"

"Booney- well his nickname is."

"Mmm what he look like?"

"Why you to know? Have you been corrupted from being booty raped all this time and want to try out your first specimen? Cause I promise you he don't go that way."

"Cleo I will slap you through this fucking jail phone,
ain't nobody raping my ass. Literally."

"Fine, he's darkskin, a lotta tattoos and waves." I'm glad I can talk about these things with him simply because he doesn't care. He wouldn't judge even if he wanted to.

"Oh so I see you have a type."

"What?" I scrunched my face up. I didn't think I had a type. I just like whoever I thought was cute.

"What's that nigga name, Joesph? Joshua? Bria brother."

"Josiah? I never liked him." I lied.

"Sweetheart I have eyes everywhere. Even in this jail cell."

"He wasn't it." I told him.

"Mmm what y'all be saying...niggas ain't shit."

"It's true but I like this one."

I didn't want to admit to myself that I liked him but I knew feelings were there. I don't want to fall too quickly since it's only been a month of us knowing each other but it didn't help that we with each other almost every day.

When Booney and I talked, the conversations flowed naturally. I can't say the same from when I talked to Josiah.

We talked for a few more minutes before the operation machine told us that time was up.

"Oh and tell your mother to stop talking to Herbert's hippo built looking ass."

"I don't know what you talking about." I shook my head, trying not to laugh.

"She'll know who that pastey ass nigga is."

"Bye." I laughed as he hung up.

Let me go mess with mama

"Deetra." I smiled as I walked in her room.

"Girl what you want?" She looked at me weirdly as I sat on her bed.

"I can't sit next to you?"

"You can but you smiling too hard for me."

"I just wanted to bother you but I know when I'm not wanted." I shook my head before leaving her room.

"No wait come here." I walked back to her bed as she pulled something out from her dresser. She handed me a blue square box. "Look what my sugar daddy got me when we went for dinner."

When I opened the box, it had shown a rose gold diamond encrusted Rolex. I stared at the watch in awe as the diamonds were dancing.

"Ooh sugar honey ice tea. Daddy finna be mad." I laughed but she looked at me confused.

"Why?"

"Oh daddy said to stop talking to Herbert."

"How the hell he know about him?" She scrunched her face. "You told him?" I shook my head no.

"Nah but I told him I didn't know who he was talking about but he said she'll know who I'm talking bout." I shook my head, laughing.

"Whatever he ain't gone stop me from getting my bag." She waved off.

"Mommy can I watch cocomelon on yo phone?" Starr came in

"You stopped playing with your dolls so you come up in here for some damn cocomelon?" She shook her head. "I swear my kids don't love me no more."

"Sooo can I?" She put her lips to the side, playing with her fingers.

"No let's watch a movie." Mama patted the space between us. Starr pouted before laying down next to us as my mama put on soul.

***

"I'm hungry."

"How many times you going to say that, Aries?"

"As many times as I want to cause you not listening."

"I listened the first time and ordered you food, now I'm just ignoring you until the food get here." Booney explained.

"Rude." I muttered before speaking again. "What's your name."

"Why?"

"Cause I wanna know." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Kaizir."

"Oou I like that." I smiled.

"Preciate it." He nodded.

"Imma start calling you KaiKai." I laughed.

"Don't call me that ugly ass name." We heard the door knocking so he got up to go to the door. As I sat and waited, I got text from Yasmine making me roll my eyes.

She kept bothering about Josiah and it was honestly it was getting annoying. Every time she texted me, I just ignored it.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he handed me my chicken and shrimp Lo mein.

"Yasmine." I sighed. I began to explain the situation with me, Josiah and her. He stayed silent waiting for me to finish as he ate his spring rolls.

"That Josiah nigga?" I nodded. "Ion like her."

"Yasmine?" He nodded. "Why?"

"Cause she disrespectful. Ion like how she came at me when I first got here."

"She has been rude lately but I thought it had to do something with her grandma."

"Her grandma?"

"I don't want to tell her business."

"You need to talk to her or something cause she make my balls itch."