I am Unicorn

A/N: So, I've decided to post for this story every other day. Also, Quinn doesn't really go crazy over taking Beth back in this story, I hope you don't mind. Anyway, let me know what you think!

"So you're running for president because you need credit for NYADA?" Piper asked, as she stood with Kurt by his locker that morning.

"I mean, mostly yes." Kurt nodded. "But I've been thinking like... If I do get elected, maybe I can make a difference in this school, you know? For people like me. People like us."

At that, Piper smiled proudly, thinking a bit ahead of herself that if Kurt did manage to become president and if he did manage to change something in the school, maybe Quinn would finally lose her fear of being seen with Piper in the school's hallways.

"That's great, Kurt. I'm proud of you." Piper smiled at her best friend as he nodded. "And you definitely have my vote."

Kurt was about to say something else, but before he could, Brittany approached the pair with a smile.

"I really like your outfit, Kurt." Brittany said, as Kurt raised an eyebrow at Piper, who just shrugged with a smile. "And I think you're like, fabulous and I just love everything that you do. You too, P."

"Why thank you, Britt!" Kurt smiled as Piper just smiled at Brittany in gratitude.

"Okay, I really want to run your campaign for president." The blonde said, and, at that bith Kurt and Piper exchanged surprised looks. "Out of all of the kids at this school, I think that you are the biggest unicorn."

"I'm sorry?" Kurt asked as Piper snorted a laugh.

"Well, when a pony does a good deed, he gets a horn and he becomes a unicorn and then he poops out cotton candy until he forgets he's magical. And then his horn falls off. And, black unicorns... They become zebras."

"Oh, that's... That's a terrifying story." Kurt said, grabbing Piper by the arm and starting to walk down the hallway.

"No, it's not." Piper argued, turning to Brittany with a smile. "It's not, Britt."

"Thanks." Brittany smiled at her, before turning to Kurt again. "The point is that a unicorn is somebody who knows they're magical and isn't afraid to show it. You went through hell last year and you never forgot how special you were. And, I slept with a lot of people and I'm really popular so I think I could get you mega votes."

"That's actually very true." Piper shrugged, as Kurt sighed.

"Then why don't you just run?" He asked.

"I'm not smart enough." Brittany said, as Piper pouted a bit.

"Oh, Britt. Yes, you are." She said, only to have Kurt nudge her on the ribs a bit.

"Well Britt, I have to say that I'm flattered and really excited." Kurt said, causing Brittany to smile.

"Cool. Okay I'll come over after school and we'll work on your campaign posters." Brittany said, excitedly. "I got a lot of great ideas."

"Great, great." Kurt nodded at the girl as Piper watched the two of them rather surprised. "I'll see you then!"

"Sweet." She said, before turning around to leave. "Bye, Kurt. Bye, P."

"Bye, Britt." Piper called with a smile before turning to Kurt, amused. "I don't think you're prepared to deal with Brittany's idea. And don't even think about inviting me over. You were the one who accepted her help and I have somewhere to go."

"Where?" Kurt asked, as Piper just blushed.

"Somewhere." She whispered as Kurt frowned a bit at her, already a bit suspicious about Piper's escapades since the start of summer that year. "But I'm warning you, Kurt. Don't call Brittany's ideas stupid. No matter how much you hate them, don't. Understood?"