Chapter 3

Previously:

"So I guess that we are over. Don't ever look at me again. Got it? And you can take the ring. I don't want it." Percy said, throwing the ring at me and walking back to his cabin. I gasped with tears running sown my cheek, the ring was so beautiful. 

Percy: 

I slammed the door and slid down to the floor. Why? What did I do to deserve this? Why couldn't the fates just leave me alone? All of these thoughts welled up in my head. I stood up and decided what to do. I needed to leave. I wrote letters to each one of my friends and hid them in my cabin. 

Dear Annabeth,

You were my best friend and my girlfriend and could have been my wife. I am sorry that I am not enough for you. One thing that makes me curious is why Leo. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Below are some of our pictures. I miss us, but our relationship is in the history books. And for the record, I'm happy I broke up with you. I can now find other girls who actually care, unlike you. 

(Pictures go to their rightful owners)

                                With lots and lots of hate,

                                                                                         Percy

I wrote a few more. I packed everything I would need and left my cabin as quietly as possible. Thankfully, I had a lot of practice in being quiet in the past. I went to Thalia's tree and looked at Camp Half-Blood one last time. I sighed, knowing that I would never come back here because the memories were too painful. I stepped out of the camp's borders and started walking to my mom's apartment. 

It was morning when I was almost there but I felt someone hold my hand. I turned around to see Artemis?

"Look, boy. I want nothing with you but I have no choice" she said, flashing me into Olympus.

"THE DEMIGOD! HE IS TO BE KILLED!" Zeus thundered.

"Excuse me, but why?" I asked, trying not to anger anyone.

" YOU ARE TOO POWERFUL TO LIVE! WE WILL KILL YOU NOW!!" Zeus said, obviously happy that I would die. 

"Wait! If he is going to die, then do it painfully!" Ares said.

"None of you will touch MY SON!" Dad yelled back.

"He is a sea spawn who deserves to die!" Athena argued.

"That explains why he saves Olympus not once but two times!" Apollo yelled. 

That shut everyone up real quick. Then, they continued arguing. Why does everyone want to kill me and only me?

Using this time to my advantage, I quietly crept out of the throne room. As I left he heard Zeus yelling "WHERE IS THE BOY! SEND A MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WE KNOW!! WE NEED TO KILL HIM!"

I picked up the pace and ran as fast as I could to his mom's place. When I got there, I was out of breath. I rang the doorbell and barged into the house. 

"Percy?! Are you okay?!" Mom asked.

I told her my story and in the end, my mom was in tears.

 Then, the doorbell rang and in came some people dressed for Halloween.

This is my second chapter in a day! I hope you like it and will comment on what I can do to make it better.